Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Says Crime Numbers Are Fake

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    In all fairness, Seran has only 83% of the mental capacity of the average mongoloid.
    That's way too generous. It's more like 3%.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by kutter View Post
    As Mr. Twain said, "Lies, damned lies, and statistics".

So some quick calculations with what I could find municipalities/counties/states that did not report, my list was by no means all inclusive but did represent a lot of high population density areas that have historically had crime problems.

So just a quick look revealed that at least 70.594 million people live in areas that did not report crime statistics and this number was low because I did not feel like digging down for every one. This constitutes 21 percent of the US population, again at a minimum and these are again, high population density areas that typically have higher crime rates. So it is not 83% as someone said, the big question is how many did I miss in my very brief survey and just how low could the number go. It is all well and good to say that a certain percentage of LE agencies reported, but how many people did each one represent versus the ones that did not report. That is the real question.

And not all of this is the LE agencies fault, apparently the FBI implemented a new reporting system and it appears that everything is under reported right now, which makes me wonder even more.
    And so you double down on the belief that data shouldn't be released, because information which wasn't submitted and wasn't available, couldn't be tabulated. Mmhmm.

Crime is down, get over it.

using the same logic, trump was right. If we just stopped testing for covid the number of cases would go down.
    Discord: anebriated

Looking for old characters:
    Elrodin 100 Ranger
    Moider 100 bard

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    And so you double down on the belief that data shouldn't be released, because information which wasn't submitted and wasn't available, couldn't be tabulated. Mmhmm.

See.. it's shit like this that makes people stand up and support your championship reign.

Even ClydeR realized it was a stupid hill to die on when he realized that 17% of the US law enforcement departments didn't submit any data and that would obviously skew the data towards "less crime"... but not you!

No sir.. you will continue to stand alone on this retard hill, defending it to the end.

Because you are the GOAT Retard Champion.

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Okay since it seems like Democrats are ignoring the fact that many cities are no longer reporting their crime stats to the FBI and many places have legalized crimes such as shoplifting and prostitution, what exactly is the working theory here for why crime is down?

What exactly have Biden and Democrats done to reduce the crime levels in the short time they have been in power? Defund the police? Is that what this is all about? We can defund the police and actually REDUCE crime levels? By that logic we can completely remove every police officer in the country and we would then have no crime at all right?

Also isn't it funny how "defund the police" never targets the FBI? Weird that.

The belt will have to be retired after you drown yourself in your own pile of filth, so I made it personalized.

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Amusing to witness the logical fallacy that assumes the 17% of data would show crime had risen. Purely on the information available, which shows crime is down, the only logical conclusion that can be reached is that crime is down.

Amusing to witness the logical fallacy that assumes the 17% of data would show crime had risen. Purely on the information available, which shows crime is down, the only logical conclusion that can be reached is that crime is down.
    What's the magic number, Seran? If we only had 1% of the data and it showed crime was down, can we conclude that crime across the whole US was down?

Imagine admitting to not having all of the data, and still arriving at a conclusion as if we did have all of the data, and actually laughing at others who say we need all of the data to come to an accurate conclusion.

Normally I would say such a person would be laughed out of a college course for pulling this stunt, but these days the college professor would probably immediately pass you with a 100% perfect grade as long as you concluded with "I hate Jews!"

So you're in good company, Seran.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 05-03-2024 at 12:07 PM.

No one's saying it should be erased. Pretty much everyone except you, because you're retarded, is saying the data should be complete.

But you can't help but be the useful idiot that democrats depend on 24/7, so no one is surprised that you'd post something this stupid and then double down on it forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Anebriated View Post
    using the same logic, trump was right. If we just stopped testing for covid the number of cases would go down.
    In before Seran says THATS DIFFERENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Because you are the FOAT Retard Champion.

Fixed. Because Seran is the failest of all time retard champion.