Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stolen Valor

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    That was decided by voters 14 years ago. Get over it and move on.
    That's what I thought.

You're a sniveling little hypocrite.

"I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT DEMOCRATS DOING WRONG, ONLY REPUBLICANS!"

Get the fuck back under your bed, pussy.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by kutter View Post
    Surprised no has mentioned the BS story about Hillary 'landing under sniper fire' at Bosnia, but I guess that resolved itself when she could not find a way to beat Trump and ended her political career, such as it was.
    "THAT'S DIFFERENT! I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT!" -ClydeRetard
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

That is an understandable, but wrong, response. Congress does not have the power to change the definition of commonly used terms. And even if Congress had that power, the Stolen Valor Act was ruled unconstitutional by the Supreme Court in 2012, negating any definition that Congress may have applied to the term. It's not a crime to lie to voters, even about your military service.
    And it was amended into the Stolen Valor Act of 2013 and currently is a valid law, stfu.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Republican Senate candidate Tim Sheehy apologized and asked for leniency in 2015 after he said a gun he kept in his vehicle for bear protection fell and discharged, striking him in his right forearm in Glacier National Park, according to new National Park Service documents released through a Freedom of Information Act request.

The new documents, which provide additional detail about an incident first reported by The Washington Post this month, include a detailed written statement from Sheehy to a law enforcement officer regarding Sheehy having accidentally shot himself on Oct. 18, 2015 — an account that he now says was a lie.

More...
    A National Park Service summary of the incident, which was also included in the newly released documents, says an unidentified park visitor reported an accidental gun discharge in Logan Pass. That differs from Sheehy’s current account, that law enforcement was first contacted by personnel at a hospital that treated him for wounds that he now says he received from falling during a hike. The summary does not identify the park visitor who made the report of a gun discharge.
    Things are not looking good for the valor stealer.

5. Default

Clyder talking about valor cracks me up. Imagine how difficult it must be for him to operate in the real world. That's real valor.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Clyder talking about valor cracks me up. Imagine how difficult it must be for him to operate in the real world. That's real valor.
    Two words: pharmaceutical drugs

My only hope is that his mommy has him on some super strong ones.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Things are not looking good for the valor stealer.
    I'll pay money to watch you and Seran fight in an octagon.

Winner gets $100, loser gets $20.

It'll be more money than either of you have ever made in your miserable lives without another dude's dick being involved.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

If Sheehy is telling the truth, it would be easy for him to prove it. Just release the hospital records from the day he says he fell but lied to a park ranger and said he was injured by a gunshot. The hospital records, which has so far declined to release, would clear it up instantly.

Sally Mauk: Rob, Republican Senate candidate Tim Sheehy keeps making headlines about how he got a bullet lodged in his arm. He admits to telling lies about it, and the truth remains elusive as new information comes out. Either he was shot in Afghanistan or in Glacier Park — and if it was or was not in Glacier — Rob, there's an easy way to find out.

Rob Saldin: Yeah, yeah, there is, Sally. And I'm not sure he's just going to be able to run out the clock on this one, because you're right, this could all very easily be cleared up if he released his medical records from that trip to the Kalispell hospital.

More...