Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Stolen Valor

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Can't help but notice you cut off your own link right before it explains what the Stolen Valor Act encompasses. Hint: Saying you were shot doesn't violate this act.

I guess you are Latrin, because he did this shit all the time; posting a link and claiming it says something it clearly does not.
    Don't forget the 9482397203 LOOK AT ME EVERYBODY!!!! threads that they both create nonstop to spread their ultra stupidity with.

Latrin probably has multiple personalities. No none with hair like that is ever not a huge mental case.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Can't help but notice you cut off your own link right before it explains what the Stolen Valor Act encompasses. Hint: Saying you were shot doesn't violate this act.
    That is an understandable, but wrong, response. Congress does not have the power to change the definition of commonly used terms. And even if Congress had that power, the Stolen Valor Act was ruled unconstitutional by the Supreme Court in 2012, negating any definition that Congress may have applied to the term. It's not a crime to lie to voters, even about your military service.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Why haven't you addressed the Senator Richard Blumenthal stolen valor story then? He's been in office 13 years now... and not a single mention about that from you.
    That issue was resolved by Connecticut voters in 2010. Now it's the turn of Montana voters to answer whether or not they will condone Stolen Valor.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    That issue was resolved by Connecticut voters in 2010. Now it's the turn of Montana voters to answer whether or not they will condone Stolen Valor.
    Also, if a politician is going to lie, then he needs to show a little skill about it. I could admire that. But this Montana lie is just dumb.

Also, if a politician is going to lie, then he needs to show a little skill about it. I could admire that. But this Montana lie is just dumb.
    What specifically did you find admirable about Richard Blumenthal's lies about serving in Vietnam?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

That is an understandable, but wrong, response. Congress does not have the power to change the definition of commonly used terms.
    Oh okay, so you weren't accusing him of committing a crime, just of lying and you coincidentally used a term that is also the name of a well known criminal act?

Gotcha.

So where is your thread listing the multiple times Joe Biden flat out lied and said his son was killed in combat when in fact he died of cancer in the US?

Please link me to said thread since Stolen Valor is so important to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    What specifically did you find admirable about Richard Blumenthal's lies about serving in Vietnam?
    That was decided by voters 14 years ago. Get over it and move on.

Please link me to said thread since Stolen Valor is so important to you.
    I'm not accepting research assignments, but thanks for your interest.

Surprised no has mentioned the BS story about Hillary 'landing under sniper fire' at Bosnia, but I guess that resolved itself when she could not find a way to beat Trump and ended her political career, such as it was.

I'm not accepting research assignments, but thanks for your interest.
    How about a shut the fuck up forever assignment?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible