Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Biden's 2024 State of the Union speech

Default Biden's 2024 State of the Union speech

Biden is scheduled to jump start his 2024 campaign on March 7th with the State of the Union speech.

I hope someone tells him.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

This speech will be far more entertaining if you have this up on your laptop: https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

"Biden can't even read off the teleprompter," the former president stressed. He went on to question Biden's ability to handle press conferences, stating that reporters merely ask him questions and provide answers for him.

More...
    Did Biden exceed expectations?
    There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    Did he drop dead, mumble incoherently or fall over? If not, then he exceeded my expectations.

To be clear, I am not wasting my time to watch the steaming pile.
    Last edited by ~Rocktar~; 03-07-2024 at 11:18 PM.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Did he drop dead, mumble incoherently or fall over? If not, then he exceeded my expectations.

To be clear, I am not wasting my time to watch the steaming pile.
    The problem about the state of the union address is that it's never really a "State of the Union" address.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The problem about the state of the union address is that it's never really a "State of the Union" address.
    Correct
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    When there is no expectation... yes, he exceeded them.

He didn't fall down, he only fumbled through his steroid rage less than a dozen times and he didn't die.

What a performance!
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 03-08-2024 at 07:27 AM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Best part of the SOTU was Biden actually referred to the illegal alien who murdered the nursing student as "an illegal", then Nancy Pelosi goes on CNN to chastise him and said he should have said "undocumented immigrant." Yes, that was her concern with what Biden said.

As President Biden reminded us last night, the country is doing better economically than it has at any point in the last fifty years. Democrats lead, Republicans only destroy.

The US economy added 275,000 jobs in February, as the labor market continues its steady growth

New York
    CNN

The US economy added 275,000 jobs last month, the Bureau of Labor Statistics reported Friday, as the labor market continues to beat expectations.

Economists had expected a net gain of 200,000 jobs in February and for the unemployment rate to be unchanged at 3.7%, according to FactSet estimates.

The unemployment rate climbed higher to 3.9%, from 3.7% the month before.

It’s the 25th consecutive month that the nation’s jobless rate has been below 4%, the longest stretch in more than 50 years.

Friday’s jobs report also showed that the whopping gains initially recorded for January and December were revised down by a combined 167,000 jobs. January’s job gains now sit at an estimated 229,000 (down from the blowout 353,000); and December’s job growth is at 290,000 (down from 333,000).

The labor force participation rate held steady at 62.5% for the third consecutive month.

Average hourly earnings inched up by 0.1% from December, slower than that 0.3% growth that economists expected. On an annual basis, wage growth slowed to 4.3%.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    As President Biden reminded us last night, the country is doing better economically than it has at any point in the last fifty years. Democrats lead, Republicans only destroy.
    I wonder what it's like to be even .00001% as stupid and gullible as you are.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible