Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Simu is officially monetizing spell ups now

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    2 months later and they still haven't moved the Invoker.
    2 months later... does Whirlin still love the taste of GM assholes?

I'm guessing yes.

Poor guy is just desperate to be something. Somewhere.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

They could have easily slapped 100k for these spellups and I bet most people would pay that in a heartbeat.

Shit people used to spend what, 50k-150k for just wizard spells? And that was back when silvers were actually worth something.

Now the GMs think 10k for a complete spellup means anything at all and they are now bickering over whether 10k silvers is too much for low level characters to pay.
    They should make it more expensive for low level characters and the price slowly goes down until level 20 or whatever the magic number is, and that price stays static going forward.

Put a price on god mode.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

They could have easily slapped 100k for these spellups and I bet most people would pay that in a heartbeat.

Shit people used to spend what, 50k-150k for just wizard spells? And that was back when silvers were actually worth something.

Now the GMs think 10k for a complete spellup means anything at all and they are now bickering over whether 10k silvers is too much for low level characters to pay.
    I used to always advertise free wizard spells at the same time and get tons of angry messages about how they needed that spellup money and I was fucking their shit up or something. idk.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I used to always advertise free wizard spells at the same time and get tons of angry messages about how they needed that spellup money and I was fucking their shit up or something. idk.
    Probably retards who bought their wizards but have no clue how to hunt them if they're relying on spellups for income.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Probably retards who bought their wizards but have no clue how to hunt them if they're relying on spellups for income.
    There were still people like "I'm gonna go pay this guy 30k instead of getting the same spells from you for free." And sometimes more, I usually had a cleric too.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    There were still people like "I'm gonna go pay this guy 30k instead of getting the same spells from you for free." And sometimes more, I usually had a cleric too.
    THEY REALLY SHOWED YOU!!!!!!1