Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Uploaded ;timers

Default Uploaded ;timers

Uploaded ;timers to the repo.

Sure you COULD use an inferior FE to see those spell bars, but why not instead use WizardFE and still get to see pretty spell bars?

A highly customizable window for displaying spell durations.

You can choose to show Spell durations, Buff durations, Debuff durations, Cooldown durations, and even create your own Custom durations based on game lines.

You can choose the color of the bar, the color of the text, what you want the text for each bar to say, the size of the bar, the font type, and so much more!

You can create as many windows as you like. One window can list all buffs, one window can list all debuffs, one window can list all cooldowns, etc. You can even have a window automatically hide if there are no bars to show and pop up again once there are bars to show.

There are too many options to list! You have to download the script and check it out for yourself.

You can do all sorts of things with these timers!

Look at all of those options!

Last edited by Tgo01; 07-11-2023 at 05:20 PM.

Want a window to only show debuffs? This script has got you covered!

Want to get rid of the title bar for a cleaner and smoother looking timers window? This script has got you covered!

Want to create custom timers based on game lines? Has this script ever got you covered!

Uploaded new version of ;timers:

Version 2: Fixed bug with script crashing if you tried to change any "Default Settings" on a window that is hidden.

Yay more bug fixes for ;timers

Version 3: Fixed bug with any spell with a digit in the name not showing up; such as Resist Nature (45%).
    Version 3: Fixed bug with "Priority" not working when sorting by "Expires First" or "Expires Last."
    Version 3: Script should stop overwriting what is entered into the "Text Display" field for custom timers.
    Version 3: Fixed bug with script saving spell name of "Unknown" when customizing a spell using the customizing customize button in the Other/Hidden Tab. Customize.

Pretty sure I didn't break anything while fixing these bugs. Let me know if you notice any other bugs or issues.

You have been releasing some amazingly helpful stuff. Kudos.

Quote Originally Posted by Nephelem View Post
    You have been releasing some amazingly helpful stuff. Kudos.
    Thank ya. Glad you like them.

Anyone have any pretty bars to share? I'm curious to see what people have come up with.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Anyone have any pretty bars to share? I'm curious to see what people have come up with.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

That is indeed one pretty bar.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    That is indeed one pretty bar.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.