Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: PC Pick'em: Week 17

Quote Originally Posted by Anebriated View Post
    there is no level of disappointment in my team that will ever get me to switch unless they were to move. and im pretty sure that will never happen.
    Come and join the Raven’s fan base!
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    Jim Harbaugh could win the college playoffs in the same year his brother John wins the Superbowl.

That's crazy.

We haven't seen anything like that since they both made the Superbowl.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I did. What Jerry did to Jimmy was the worst... and he only did it because he felt that Jimmy was getting all the credit. Cowboys managed to win their last SB in 1996.. but that was their last appearance.

For over a decade, Jerry refused to induct Jimmy into the CROH and it was probably because Troy Aikman publicly called Jerry out for this over the years that Jerry finally succumbed and did it.

Jerry is a great owner.. maybe the best owner in sports.. but he needs to stop being the GM.
    Totally agree.

Are you from Philly? Where do you live now?

I was diehard Giants growing up.. but when I left NY and moved to Tampa, it took maybe 2-3 years and then I became a Buc fan.
    I am born/raised just outside Philly. Lived in the city for a few years in my early 20's. Live in southern Delaware surrounded by old bay loving Ravens fans now.
    Discord: anebriated

Looking for old characters:
    Elrodin 100 Ranger
    Moider 100 bard

I am born/raised just outside Philly. Lived in the city for a few years in my early 20's. Live in southern Delaware surrounded by old bay loving Ravens fans now.
    Was the playground where you spent most of your days? Were you chillin' out, maxin', relaxin', all cool & shootin' some b-ball outside of the school? Did you move because a couple of guys were up to no good & started making trouble in your neighborhood? Do they call you the Fresh Prince of Delaware?
    Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 01-02-2024 at 11:31 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    I'll never forget waking up to hear the Colts secretly moved away from Baltimore. It felt like the beginning of the end of the greatest era for the NFL.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Was the playground where you spent most of your days? Were you chillin' out, maxin', relaxin', all cool & shootin' some b-ball outside of the school? Did you move because a couple of guys were up to no good & started making trouble in your neighborhood? Do they call you the Fresh Prince of Delaware?
    They really should

Elrodin 100 Ranger
    Moider 100 bard

It's a different time now.. you can watch all the Eagle games as you want now.

Back in the day, you couldn't follow your team unless they happened to be good and on network TV most of the season.

SPOILER: The Giants were NOT on Network TV most of the season.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

It's a different time now.. you can watch all the Eagle games as you want now.

Back in the day, you couldn't follow your team unless they happened to be good and on network TV most of the season.

SPOILER: The Giants were NOT on Network TV most of the season.

Ironically this is not true. because of the location I live, I am still within the Philadelphia radius where I should get the local broadcast which means they are blacked out everywhere else. However I am closer to Baltimore/DC where those are the home market for my county, we dont get the philly games unless they are national broadcast. So there is literally no amount of money that I can pay to legally watch the games.

Elrodin 100 Ranger
    Moider 100 bard

Ironically this is not true. because of the location I live, I am still within the Philadelphia radius where I should get the local broadcast which means they are blacked out everywhere else. However I am closer to Baltimore/DC where those are the home market for my county, we dont get the philly games unless they are national broadcast. So there is literally no amount of money that I can pay to legally watch the games.
    NFL ticket on Youtube + VPN = you can watch all the Eagle games you can stomach.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME