Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: PC Pick'em: Week 17

Quote Originally Posted by beldannon5 View Post
    speaking of refs not doing favors. Like 5 or 6 awful calls against the raiders. alas such is life but still
    I saw that. Yeah, it’s a fast paced game & bad (or no) calls happen.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    With that Eagles loss today, all the Cowboys need to do is beat Washington next week to take the reins of the NFC East.
    Ravens are looking like the team to beat.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

3. Default

I saw that. Yeah, it’s a fast paced game & bad (or no) calls happen.
    yes, but i don't want it too

The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

With that Eagles loss today, all the Cowboys need to do is beat Washington next week to take the reins of the NFC East.
    I honestly cant believe how badly the Eagles have botched this season. I want every coach fired and reset while we have this roster. Sadly Kelce, Cox and Graham probably wont come back next year.
    Discord: anebriated

Looking for old characters:
    Elrodin 100 Ranger
    Moider 100 bard

Ravens are looking like the team to beat.
    They really do. They played "the team to beat" twice in 2 weeks and made them both look like they aren't even making the playoffs.

Lamar can thank his defense for getting him the MVP.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Anebriated View Post
    I honestly cant believe how badly the Eagles have botched this season. I want every coach fired and reset while we have this roster. Sadly Kelce, Cox and Graham probably wont come back next year.
    It’s never too late for you to start rooting for America’s Team. I bet even PB smiled just a little when Jimmy Johnson got inducted to the Ring of Honor & said those famous words “How ‘bout them Cowboys!”.

Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 01-01-2024 at 02:38 PM.

there is no level of disappointment in my team that will ever get me to switch unless they were to move. and im pretty sure that will never happen.
    Discord: anebriated

Looking for old characters:
    Elrodin 100 Ranger
    Moider 100 bard

It’s never too late for you to start rooting for America’s Team. I bet even PB smiled just a little when Jimmy Johnson got inducted to the Ring of Honor & said those famous words “How ‘bout them Cowboys!”.

I did. What Jerry did to Jimmy was the worst... and he only did it because he felt that Jimmy was getting all the credit. Cowboys managed to win their last SB in 1996.. but that was their last appearance.

For over a decade, Jerry refused to induct Jimmy into the CROH and it was probably because Troy Aikman publicly called Jerry out for this over the years that Jerry finally succumbed and did it.

Jerry is a great owner.. maybe the best owner in sports.. but he needs to stop being the GM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Anebriated View Post
    there is no level of disappointment in my team that will ever get me to switch unless they were to move. and im pretty sure that will never happen.
    Are you from Philly? Where do you live now?

I was diehard Giants growing up.. but when I left NY and moved to Tampa, it took maybe 2-3 years and then I became a Buc fan.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME