Thread: Trump Promises Everybody a Brand New Beautiful Car

Thumbs up Trump Promises Everybody a Brand New Beautiful Car

"I will not rest until your family can afford a beautiful home and a brand new beautiful car of your choice. Combustion, electric, any way you want it, you can have lots of choices. And that’s the way it should be," said Donald Trump.

What car will you choose? I'm picking the new $100,000 Cybertruck that doesn't have any paint. I'm pretty sure Musk copied it from Damnation Alley. Musk was born in 1971. Damnation Alley came out in 1977. As a child, he probably saw ads for it on teevee, cementing it in his subconscious as something desirable. He should have copied the Firebird from Smokey and the Bandit that came out the same year. But he's the kind of person who would gravitate to Sci Fi.

I hope this won't turn out to be another Trump broken promise, like the wall Mexico was going to buy, the new healthcare plan, increasing manufacturing jobs, decreasing the trade deficit, decreasing the national debt, returning coal miners to work, increasing the size of the military, deporting millions of illegal immigrants, getting rid of the carried interest tax loophole, banning lobbying by former administration officials, investing in infrastructure, providing paid maternity leave, ending gun-free zones on his first day in office, changing Denali back to McKinley, releasing his tax returns, suing all of the women who accused him of sexual assault, and playing less golf than Obama.
    There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    "I will not rest until your family can afford a beautiful home and a brand new beautiful car of your choice. Combustion, electric, any way you want it, you can have lots of choices. And that’s the way it should be," said Donald Trump.

What car will you choose? I'm picking the new $100,000 Cybertruck that doesn't have any paint. I'm pretty sure Musk copied it from Damnation Alley. Musk was born in 1971. Damnation Alley came out in 1977. As a child, he probably saw ads for it on teevee, cementing it in his subconscious as something desirable. He should have copied the Firebird from Smokey and the Bandit that came out the same year. But he's the kind of person who would gravitate to Sci Fi.

I hope this won't turn out to be another Trump broken promise, like the wall Mexico was going to buy, the new healthcare plan, increasing manufacturing jobs, decreasing the trade deficit, decreasing the national debt, returning coal miners to work, increasing the size of the military, deporting millions of illegal immigrants, getting rid of the carried interest tax loophole, banning lobbying by former administration officials, investing in infrastructure, providing paid maternity leave, ending gun-free zones on his first day in office, changing Denali back to McKinley, releasing his tax returns, suing all of the women who accused him of sexual assault, and playing less golf than Obama.
    Aww.. look at you with your hand out already.

Driving can be very scary.. you probably should stick with Matchbox cars.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Aww.. look at you with your hand out already.

Driving can be very scary.. you probably should stick with Matchbox cars.
    He likely should stick with Duplo cause Matchbox are small enough he might try and swallow them.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    [INDENT][SIZE=+2]What car will you choose? I'm picking the new $100,000 Cybertruck that doesn't have any paint.
    I've always been a huge fan of the stainless steel look.

Are you mad that the Cybertruck can beat a Porsche, that's painted, while towing a Porsche?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984