Parkbandit	10	9	[13]	9	8	6	[11]	10	7	7	9	99	163	61%
    Ardwen	       [10]	10	12	9	11	5	9	8	7	8	[12]	99	163	61%
    Anebriated	10	11	11	7	[12]	4	9	8	8	9	10	99	163	61%
    Beldanonn5	10	9	10	7	10	5	11	9	8	8	8	95	160	59%
    Solkern	        6	10	10	8	7	[7]	10	10	8	[9]	8	93	162	57%
    Neveragain	0	0	0	0	0	5	9	9	0	0	0	23	42	55%
    Chenraf	        0	0	0	0	0	0	0	[10]	0	0	11	21	30	70%
    Possible	16	16	16	14	15	13	15	14	14	14	16	163
    Ardwen comes away with the win after the game that we probably all just went to bed for. Beldannon again makes the curious decision to not submit a full slate of games.

I did make another mistake with my formatting which led to 1 additional win for Ardwen and SP. I dont think it actually affected anything, with Ardwen having the Bears and both Chenraf and SP having the vikings it wouldnt have made sense for either of them to switch their picks to catch him. Luckily it didnt matter.

All right: Cowboys, Dolphins
    All wrong: Lions

Lone Wolf: Ardwen took the Bears for the win
    Chose poorly: SP took the Seahawks and Bills, Ardwen took the Panthers. I took the Browns. PB took the Chargers.
    Last edited by Anebriated; 11-29-2023 at 09:14 AM.
    Discord: anebriated

Looking for old characters:
    Elrodin 100 Ranger
    Moider 100 bard

Cowboys
    Texans
    Chargers
    Lions
    Steelers
    Jets
    Colts
    Dolphins
    Bucs
    Rams
    49ers
    Chiefs
    Jaguars
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Just going to leave this here without any further commentary…

Elrodin 100 Ranger
    Moider 100 bard

Quote Originally Posted by Anebriated View Post

Just going to leave this here without any further commentary…
    LOLDALLAS!

Oh, sorry.. didn't see your "without any further commentary..."

The Bucs are now going to hit their easy part of the schedule... Panthers twice, Packers, Saints and Falcons. They have one game against the Jags.

They SHOULD go 9-8... if they hit their stride maybe even 10-7 and get into the playoffs.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Cowboys
    Broncos
    Chargers
    Lions
    Cardinals
    Falcons
    Colts
    Dolphins
    Bucs
    Rams
    49ers
    Packers
    Jaguars
    MNF Tiebreaker 28

That last Monday football game was the worst game I’ve seen in a long time. In Thailand and I regret waking up at 8am to watch that shitshow.
    Last edited by Solkern; 11-29-2023 at 12:21 PM.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    LOLDALLAS!

Oh, sorry.. didn't see your "without any further commentary..."

The Bucs are now going to hit their easy part of the schedule... Panthers twice, Packers, Saints and Falcons. They have one game against the Jags.

They SHOULD go 9-8... if they hit their stride maybe even 10-7 and get into the playoffs.
    oh you are all welcome to comment away. I just didnt feel the need to add anything myself as the picture told quite a story on its own.

Someone has to win the NFC South, right? Why not the Bucs. I wouldnt mind seeing Baker succeed somewhere.
    Last edited by Anebriated; 11-29-2023 at 12:35 PM.

Elrodin 100 Ranger
    Moider 100 bard

oh you are all welcome to comment away. I just didnt feel the need to add anything myself as the picture told quite a story on its own.

Someone has to win the NFC South, right? Why not the Bucs. I wouldnt mind seeing Baker succeed somewhere.
    I can’t comment about Jerry Jones bribing the NFL commissioner Roger Goodell for a favorable schedule, but for all the “Cowboys can’t beat a winning team!” critics I say they really haven’t had many opportunities. They got their ass spanked hard by the 49ers early on, and the Eagles game was a nail biter that didn’t go their way.

If the Cowboys beat the Seahawks this week, and preferably destroy them on the scoreboard like they have so many other teams this season, I hope that will be enough for y’all to once again fall in love with Murica’s team.
    Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 11-29-2023 at 01:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    If the Cowboys beat the Seahawks this week, and preferably destroy them on the scoreboard like they have so many other teams this season, I hope that will be enough for y’all to once again fall in love with Murica’s team.
    Seahawks are 6-5... barely above .500.

They have wins against:
    Lions
    Panthers
    Giants
    Cardinals
    Browns
    Commanders

That looks like the Cowboys schedule of "wins"... it's not impressive. At all.

They are on a 2 game losing streak.
    They are underwater in scoring (229PF and 249PA)
    They haven't destroyed a single team this year except the Giants... not sure what Seahawk team you've been watching.
    They got spanked by the 49ers, Ravens and the Rams this year.

Cowboys should beat this team easily.. since their record of 6-5 is inflated by their weak schedule (They share the same sissy quadrant as the Cowboys).

They will end the year below .500 since they have the Cowboys, 49ers, Eagles and Steelers left to play.

The Cowboys are a 9 point favorite going into this game.. and you want to make it sound like they are facing the 49ers again.

They aren't.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Me either. I like Baker and he's actually played well for them this year. He's hurt his ankle last week, but I hope he's good to go.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Seahawks are 6-5... barely above .500.

They have wins against:
    Lions
    Panthers
    Giants
    Cardinals
    Browns
    Commanders

That looks like the Cowboys schedule of "wins"... it's not impressive. At all.

They are on a 2 game losing streak.
    They are underwater in scoring (229PF and 249PA)
    They haven't destroyed a single team this year except the Giants... not sure what Seahawk team you've been watching.
    They got spanked by the 49ers, Ravens and the Rams this year.

Cowboys should beat this team easily.. since their record of 6-5 is inflated by their weak schedule (They share the same sissy quadrant as the Cowboys).

They will end the year below .500 since they have the Cowboys, 49ers, Eagles and Steelers left to play.

The Cowboys are a 9 point favorite going into this game.. and you want to make it sound like they are facing the 49ers again.

They aren't.
    No doubt the Seahawks are not the 49ers, but technically a winning team right now. Again I say the Cowboys just haven’t played many winning teams this year. I’d also argue that the 49ers are not the same kind of winning team they were at the beginning of the season.

I’m not going to beg for respect like Solkern or anything. I’m just trying to get y’all to see the light. Cheering and celebrating the Cowboys = cheering & celebrating America. Don’t you guys love our country?