Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: PC Pick'em: Week 12

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    I really need the Eagles to hurry up and start their losing streak. Can’t believe they came back late to beat the Bills the way they did, and not sure if that is a testament to the Eagles being great at comeback wins or the Bills having a habit of losing after a lead.
    It was a combo platter of both.

Great game though.

SPEAKING of losing... Cowboys enter the worst part of their schedule this week..
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    SPEAKING of losing... Cowboys enter the worst part of their schedule this week..
    That they do. I look forward to watching them shut up the haters saying Cowboys can’t beat a winning team, which so far in this season I’lll admit is valid criticism.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    I really need the Eagles to hurry up and start their losing streak. Can’t believe they came back late to beat the Bills the way they did, and not sure if that is a testament to the Eagles being great at comeback wins or the Bills having a habit of losing after a lead.
    Can help both of us out if we hold off one more week on that losing streak. A win vs the 49ers would be beneficial to both clubs.
    Discord: anebriated

Looking for old characters:
    Elrodin 100 Ranger
    Moider 100 bard

Ardwen vs Chenraf for the weekly win.

Ardwen - Bears
    Chenraf - Vikings

When Chenraf actually picks games we generally lose

Elrodin 100 Ranger
    Moider 100 bard

Fun fact of the day: The entire NFC East is 5-14 against teams with a .500 or better record.

The Eagles are 5-0 against teams with a .500 or better record...

I do feel bad for you Cowboy fans though, the Eagles don't have to play the best team in the league twice every year.

Elrodin 100 Ranger
    Moider 100 bard

Well, I'm happy with the result. I lost the week, but I wanted the Bears to win. I just didn't think they would lol

The game was the worst excuse for football since well the Giants Patriots game, man there have been some awful games this season.
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardwen View Post
    The game was the worst excuse for football since well the Giants Patriots game, man there have been some awful games this season.
    Still not as bad as the Giants/Jets game.

Wait a minute.. I'm starting to see a common theme here.....
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

I will never disparage low scoring games. One of my favorite bets that i have ever placed was a no TDs scored for +8000. 49ers vs Commanders a few years back in a monsoon. it hit. Just keep the bad games out of prime time slots and were good.

Elrodin 100 Ranger
    Moider 100 bard

Quote Originally Posted by Anebriated View Post
    I will never disparage low scoring games. One of my favorite bets that i have ever placed was a no TDs scored for +8000. 49ers vs Commanders a few years back in a monsoon. it hit. Just keep the bad games out of prime time slots and were good.
    I happen to love a game with 2 amazing defenses, shutting down the opponent's offences..

The Giants/Jets game was not an example of this type of game though.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME