Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: PC Pick'em: Week 10

Quote Originally Posted by Anebriated View Post
    Well I apologize for dropping the ball today and not getting the scores out before tonight's game. Looks like Suppressed Poet is guaranteed the win as he stands alone at 9 wins and everyone took the Bills. Beldanonn and myself would have been the only ones with a chance at 8 wins. everyone else had 7.
    Don’t apologize. Thanks for hosting the game and keeping up with it.

…I do believe that puts me in the lead now with 3 weekly wins.

Solkern, what the hell happened to the unstoppable Ravens? Y’all can’t beat the Browns?
    Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 11-13-2023 at 09:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    …I do believe that puts me in the lead now with 3 weekly wins.
    This is why I was apologizing. I would have switched my pick and at least had a chance to avoid this outcome for you... <3
    Last edited by Anebriated; 11-13-2023 at 09:36 PM.
    Discord: anebriated

Looking for old characters:
    Elrodin 100 Ranger
    Moider 100 bard

This is why I was apologizing. I would have switched my pick and at least had a chance to avoid this outcome for you... <3

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Solkern, what the hell happened to the unstoppable Ravens? Y’all can’t beat the Browns?
    Hahahaha.. it was just a week ago where he was begging us to give the Ravens some credit..

Ravens going to Raven though.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

5. Default

But who in their right mind would have taken the donkeys. Nice game by Allen lol

In an effort to thwart SP, I would have. Bills have not been a strong team this year. they havent covered a spread since early october and have found ways to lose winnable games. Broncos coming off a bye after beating the chiefs, wouldnt say they are good but they seem like they are starting to put things together. Still thought the Bills would win but I would have taken the chance for the weekly win.

Elrodin 100 Ranger
    Moider 100 bard

My initial picks are an inspiration for most teams. When they hype each other in the locker room before the game, they say to each other “SP picked OUR TEAM this week” and play a little harder.

In an effort to thwart SP, I would have. Bills have not been a strong team this year. they havent covered a spread since early october and have found ways to lose winnable games. Broncos coming off a bye after beating the chiefs, wouldnt say they are good but they seem like they are starting to put things together. Still thought the Bills would win but I would have taken the chance for the weekly win.
    Looking back, I actually had 8 wins(I swapped bengals to Texans),but i didn’t check before the game. If I would have known, I probably would have swapped picks to the broncos.
    Last edited by Solkern; 11-14-2023 at 11:20 AM.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

9. Default

Wht is futbol?

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    Looking back, I actually had 8 wins(I swapped bengals to Texans),but i didn’t check before the game. If I would have known, I probably would have swapped picks to the broncos.
    oops, its easy for me to miss a single message swapping a pick if you dont reference the full list.

Elrodin 100 Ranger
    Moider 100 bard