Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coming to America

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Ok Nazi supporter. The difference between the Left and the Right illustrated right here. The Right wants the Left to wise up or just go away and leave people alone. The left wants to kill everyone that disagrees with them and that they can't shame into submission.
    Just to be clear, Rocktar, I am your bully. And I will be there at every turn, lurking around every corner, terrorizing you.
    [Focused] Nalbon asks, "What part of I want zero interaction from you did your ignorant, trollish mind not understand?"undefined

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Yo mama says he had giantman sized balls and have hips that thrust like the Great Western Sea.
    [Focused] Peggyanne thinks, "I think i explained it rather clearly.... you are just an ignorant assclown who doesnt listen."

[Focused] Nikolaii thinks, "Don't make me break my promise not to kill you."

Quote Originally Posted by Guister View Post
    Just to be clear, Rocktar, I am your bully. And I will be there at every turn, lurking around every corner, terrorizing you.
    You aren't a bully, you are a Leftist joke. I hope you have fun right up until the effects of your shitty policies and horrid philosophy come home to roost for you and in that moment, just before you die, I hope you think about the fact that you did this to yourself. My only sadness in such a death for you is that other people will have to suffer from your shitty policies and philosophy.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

You aren't a bully, you are a Leftist joke. I hope you have fun right up until the effects of your shitty policies and horrid philosophy come home to roost for you and in that moment, just before you die, I hope you think about the fact that you did this to yourself. My only sadness in such a death for you is that other people will have to suffer from your shitty policies and philosophy.
    Wait a second, can you just repeat your position? Cause I thought there was a chance we could be friends?
    [Focused] Nalbon asks, "What part of I want zero interaction from you did your ignorant, trollish mind not understand?"undefined

Yo mama says he had giantman sized balls and have hips that thrust like the Great Western Sea.
    [Focused] Peggyanne thinks, "I think i explained it rather clearly.... you are just an ignorant assclown who doesnt listen."

While you have republicans that can’t even make policy, can’t even do shit. Just look at the house right now, in shambles. Can’t even come together to elect a speaker to help Israel, now they are begging for the democrats help.
    Had control of Congress for 2 years, with a Republican president… still couldn’t do shit, except pass a tax bill.

Republicans spend more time fighting amongst themselves, dealing with extremist in their own party, than actually governing.
    Last edited by Solkern; 10-13-2023 at 04:01 AM.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    While you have republicans that can’t even make policy, can’t even do shit. Just look at the house right now, in shambles. Can’t even come together to elect a speaker to help Israel, now they are begging for the democrats help.
    Had control of Congress for 2 years, with a Republican president… still couldn’t do shit, except pass a tax bill.

Republicans spend more time fighting amongst themselves, dealing with extremist in their own party, than actually governing.
    It's the same thing here in Canada.

You get the conservatives who are a bunch of sissy f*gs and all they do is pretend to be Trump. They contribute nothing original or creative. It sickens me to hear them speak.

Liberals get shit done, although they do it brutally by controlling all the money and dishing it out to provinces as they see fit.

I dunno, I'll probably vote liberal again.

You get the conservatives who are a bunch of sissy f*gs and all they do is pretend to be Trump. They contribute nothing original or creative. It sickens me to hear them speak.

Liberals get shit done, although they do it brutally by controlling all the money and dishing it out to provinces as they see fit.

Of course you will.

Canadian liberals wear blackface and give standing ovations to Nazis.

I hope you can finally manage to scrape some money together to buy your family a home in Canada... without having to suck dicks on the corner to supplement your minimum wage job.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

It’s a fair criticism, but I have hope they will get their shit together.

As usual, you are either ignorant or just too stupid to do a simple google search to see if you know what you are talking about.

And as usual, you don't know what you are talking about: President Trump signed 117 bills into law in his first year.

SPOILER: Congress creates Bills that the President signs into law. Here, something more your speed:

To me, extremism would be that a portion of your Party supported the butchering if Jewish babies, women and children.... but that's just me.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    As usual, you are either ignorant or just too stupid to do a simple google search to see if you know what you are talking about.

And as usual, you don't know what you are talking about: President Trump signed 117 bills into law in his first year.

SPOILER: Congress creates Bills that the President signs into law. Here, something more your speed:

To me, extremism would be that a portion of your Party supported the butchering if Jewish babies, women and children.... but that's just me.
    There isn't enough pedophilia in this video.