Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Coming to America

Quote Originally Posted by Guister View Post
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

A few years ago I visited Canada on a Boy Scout trip with my oldest son canoeing the Boundary Waters. Beautiful country and that was one of the best vacations I’ve ever had.

Anyways, we were there for Canada Day and our guide was explaining it’s significance. He said something like while Americans fought a war & won their independence, Canadians earned it through good behavior & repeatedly asking for it politely enough times to wear the British down to allow them to have self-governance. That explanation seemed to align with our cultural differences.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I wish MacGuyver would just go back on his meds already. Doesn't Canada have free healthcare?? He can't afford a cellphone, but at least he should be able to have free prescriptions.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    A few years ago I visited Canada on a Boy Scout trip with my oldest son canoeing the Boundary Waters. Beautiful country and that was one of the best vacations I’ve ever had.

Anyways, we were there for Canada Day and our guide was explaining it’s significance. He said something like while Americans fought a war & won their independence, Canadians earned it through good behavior & repeatedly asking for it politely enough times to wear the British down to allow them to have self-governance. That explanation seemed to align with our cultural differences.
    LOL.. for real.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    As usual, you are either ignorant or just too stupid to do a simple google search to see if you know what you are talking about.

And as usual, you don't know what you are talking about: President Trump signed 117 bills into law in his first year.

SPOILER: Congress creates Bills that the President signs into law. Here, something more your speed:

To me, extremism would be that a portion of your Party supported the butchering if Jewish babies, women and children.... but that's just me.
    There isn't enough pedophilia in this video.
    [Focused] Nalbon asks, "What part of I want zero interaction from you did your ignorant, trollish mind not understand?"undefined

Yo mama says he had giantman sized balls and have hips that thrust like the Great Western Sea.
    [Focused] Peggyanne thinks, "I think i explained it rather clearly.... you are just an ignorant assclown who doesnt listen."

[Focused] Nikolaii thinks, "Don't make me break my promise not to kill you."

Well, that's actually not accurate.

The English couldn't control our land, and so after wiping out the French, they simply retreated back to their island in Europe.

This is of course after a hundred or so years of completely genocidally wiping out Indians (we call them indigenous).
    [Focused] Nalbon asks, "What part of I want zero interaction from you did your ignorant, trollish mind not understand?"undefined

Yo mama says he had giantman sized balls and have hips that thrust like the Great Western Sea.
    [Focused] Peggyanne thinks, "I think i explained it rather clearly.... you are just an ignorant assclown who doesnt listen."

This is of course after a hundred or so years of completely genocidally wiping out Indians (we call them indigenous).
    The indigenous tribes frequently fought genocidal wars amongst each other. They had it coming being the inferior civilization.
    Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 10-13-2023 at 06:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I wish MacGuyver would just go back on his meds already. Doesn't Canada have free healthcare?? He can't afford a cellphone, but at least he should be able to have free prescriptions.
    Canadian "free" healthcare doesn't cover medications, dental, vision or hearing care. Most areas are so lacking in health care professionals that for something like a simple colonoscopy, if you aren't in a very few major cities, you will wait from 6-18 months.
    Last edited by ~Rocktar~; 10-13-2023 at 06:57 PM.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Canadian "free" healthcare doesn't cover medications, dental, vision or hearing care. Most areas are so lacking in health care professionals that for something like a simple colonoscopy, if you aren't in a very few major cities, you will wait from 6-18 months.
    True Rocktar. It is not the total package.

Unlike the deal you offer black people at your backdoor garage glory house.

True Rocktar. It is not the total package.

Unlike the deal you offer black people at your backdoor garage glory house.
    So you are a Canadian racist, who knew, oh wait, You Canadians have been raping, murdering and disappearing Indigenous men and women throughout your history.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie