Page 2 of 122 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Israel at War?

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    This is correct.
    Sarcasm is yet another skill you will never understand.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Sarcasm is yet another skill you will never understand.
    You say sarcasm, I say self-realization that was sorely needed by new-Shaps.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    You say sarcasm, I say self-realization that was sorely needed by new-Shaps.
    It was sarcasm. You just will never be intelligent enough to understand.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

at this point i think it was sarchasm
    Discord: anebriated

Looking for old characters:
    Elrodin 100 Ranger
    Moider 100 bard

Simple solution you American degenerate pieces of shit: Drop a bomb on Israel. Why not? Banana fudge Trump has done it many times before.

Oh yeah, and Methais is a twatwaffle.
    [Focused] Nalbon asks, "What part of I want zero interaction from you did your ignorant, trollish mind not understand?"undefined

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Yo mama says he had giantman sized balls and have hips that thrust like the Great Western Sea.
    [Focused] Peggyanne thinks, "I think i explained it rather clearly.... you are just an ignorant assclown who doesnt listen."

[Focused] Nikolaii thinks, "Don't make me break my promise not to kill you."

Banana fudge Trump. Doesn't quite have the same ring as Hamburger Don, or Donald T McDonalds, or even the infamous Orange Man.

Couldn't even make it to page 3 before you nitwits brought up Trump.

Just a reminder: Russia didn't invade Ukraine and Hamas didn't invade Israel while Trump was in office.

at least we dont have mean tweets anymore.
    Discord: anebriated

Looking for old characters:
    Elrodin 100 Ranger
    Moider 100 bard

Fun fact, Israel offered Palestinians their own state, freedom, independence, everything, many times and the Arabs have turned it down, each time with a wave of blood. At this point, I have no sympathy for them. I heard a saying and don't know the exact origin but it still sounds good.

"There will peace when Palestinian mothers love their children more than they hate Israel."

So much for the "religion of peace". People need to wake up, these people are at war with the whole world, in the Middle East, in Africa, in Europe and soon enough, here. And yet westerner's keep up with the "it's not all the Muslims" BS. Well, where is the PUBLIC condemnation of the violence and bloodshed at the hands of these Islamist extremists? It's silent because at the root, those Islamic countries and prominent leaders are tacitly approving of the attacks. At this point, if Israel invades the West Bank and Gaza and kills Hamas wholesale, good for them. If other countries get involved, I hope Israel kicks their ass and then hold every inch of sand they conquer and hold it forever.

I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie