Page 1 of 84 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Israel at War?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Israel at War?

Oh shit.

I’m scarred.

When I’m scarred, I load bullets into magazines. It calms me down. I hope I have enough.

Israel-Palestine escalation live: Gaza under bombardment after Hamas attack
    https://www.aljazeera.com/news/liveb...ired-from-gaza

Every Jew in my Jewish neighborhood is freaking the fuck out this morning.

This is a really big deal geo-politically. Biden leaving our oil reserves empty(17 days worth) could be a really terrible decision if the straight of Hormuz is blocked for any length of time. Major impact to global energy.
    Discord: anebriated

Looking for old characters:
    Elrodin 100 Ranger
    Moider 100 bard

Quote Originally Posted by Anebriated View Post
    This is a really big deal geo-politically. Biden leaving our oil reserves empty(17 days worth) could be a really terrible decision if the straight of Hormuz is blocked for any length of time. Major impact to global energy.
    Didn't take long for dumb right-wingers to try and bring Biden into this. Couple of things; the 17 day estimate is assuming the United States was ONLY relying on oil from the SPR for it's domestic needs. This is not the case as domestically we produce much more oil than we use. Second, Israel is nowhere near the Straight of Hormuz. Third, you're a fucking idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Didn't take long for dumb right-wingers to try and bring Biden into this. Couple of things; the 17 day estimate is assuming the United States was ONLY relying on oil from the SPR for it's domestic needs. This is not the case as domestically we produce much more oil than we use. Second, Israel is nowhere near the Straight of Hormuz. Third, you're a fucking idiot.
    Surprised you didn't also call him out for classifying 367 million barrels of oil in the SPR as their being 'empty'. Considering the vast majority of our oil being domestic, with some heavy stock being provided by Canada, and central or south America, the Untied States is sitting golden.

Still, not surprised Republicans are trying to drag energy back in as a campaign issue despite our record production and net exporter status.

Surprised you didn't also call him out for classifying 367 million barrels of oil in the SPR as their being 'empty'.
    Um, Seran, you are replying to your own post, who is the "you" in this sentence?

Do you have multiple accounts that agree with each other and you forgot to switch to an alt account here?

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Um, Seran, you are replying to your own post, who is the "you" in this sentence?

Do you have multiple accounts that agree with each other and you forgot to switch to an alt account here?
    Yes.. and they are all equally retarded.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post

Nope, just clicked the wrong post in lieu of responding to another post. Think what you will. The SPR is far from empty as he put it, nor are we at all reliant on middle eastern oil, some of which ships through the Straight of Hormuz.
    Last edited by Seran; 05-09-2024 at 02:20 PM.

Surprised you didn't also call him out for classifying 367 million barrels of oil in the SPR as their being 'empty'. Considering the vast majority of our oil being domestic, with some heavy stock being provided by Canada, and central or south America, the Untied States is sitting golden.

Still, not surprised Republicans are trying to drag energy back in as a campaign issue despite our record production and net exporter status.
    Did you forget to switch accounts? Or are you still having trouble understanding how forums work?

Dumbass
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Lol, Biden’s fault somehow.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution