Page 11 of 122 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Israel at War?

Over 1000 dead now, this is heading to be the bloodiest war ever in Israel since it's founding, including the Yom Kippur war. Keep supporting terrorists you Leftist shits. You know this is a precursor to what can happen here with millions of military age illegals in the country due to your failed policies. I hope Israel goes after then, tells the world to fuck off and doesn't stop until every possible Hamas member, official and supporter and any other terrorist group that wants to join in is a blood stain in the streets.

And woe be to Iran if they decide to strike directly instead of this proxy war they have started. All funded by Obama and Biden policies.

I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by Guister View Post
    I agree with this. Cheese lady Trump, or the banana fudge bandit as I like to call him, is worse than Hitler.
    VERDICT:
    I am not smart or educated

He will go down in history as completely fucking up the world.
    VERDICT:

Like, up to a billion deaths in the next three or four decades.
    VERDICT:

Anyways...

Yeah it's War in Israel. We've got two wars going on right now, almost three if you include what's happening with China and was it Taiwan? I can't remember. Watch Korea, Korea will get screwed over.
    VERDICT:

Anyway, yeah. Fucked up shit. World War 3 is coming... Just a matter of when.
    VERDICT:

But I don't wanna be all doom and gloom and my dark prophecies don't need to go heeded.

I'm gonna keep watching this...
    VERDICT:
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Verdict: I lol'd but you seriously need to go suck an egg.
    [Focused] Nalbon asks, "What part of I want zero interaction from you did your ignorant, trollish mind not understand?"undefined

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Yo mama says he had giantman sized balls and have hips that thrust like the Great Western Sea.
    [Focused] Peggyanne thinks, "I think i explained it rather clearly.... you are just an ignorant assclown who doesnt listen."

[Focused] Nikolaii thinks, "Don't make me break my promise not to kill you."

Verdict: I am not smart or educated
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Anebriated View Post
    Question for the lefties, if the land does not belong to Israel and they are occupying foreign soil then why are you all so upset that Russia is trying to win back their old territory?
    You don’t know the history of that area very well do you? Ukraine was around before Russia. So Russia isn’t trying to “win back its old territory”. Next Ukraine was never under the rule of the Russian Federation, and never belonged to them.

Originally, Russia belonged to Ukraine.

Russia can’t just pick some point in history and have everything that came before, mean nothing. If that’s the case, Sweden picks 1648 and St. Petersburg belongs to them.
    Last edited by Solkern; 10-08-2023 at 07:19 PM.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

I dunno. I am torn because I don't want to shock people but I really see a lot of bad things coming in the world.

Plus I am sensitive of peoples' feelings. If someone loves Trump, who am I to call that person out as being unreasonable? That would be unreasonable.

People are varied, different, have different perspectives. I don't want to stir the pot to much. But the disclaimer is that everything I say is simply my own opinion and nothing more.

War is always about land, plain and simple. Russia wants the land that Ukraine is occupying. The Palestinians want the land that Israel is occupying.

When Israel was made a state after WW1, and the Palestinian refugees were created (displaced out of their homeland - I think in the millions), war was immediately waged on the new Israel. Israel fought back, and expanded their land. Hammas was created to terrorize Israel and inflict maximum casualties of all kinds, it is definitely a militant terrorized group, but when you have so many people without homes, really, what do you expect? I mean, I am not sympathizing one way or another. I believe in peace keeping to the greatest extent as possible. So, (again my opinion), I will not come down on either side.

I have love for America, for after all they are people too. I think that when Don took over it was an instant deterioration in global leadership. But hey, that is just my opinion. Expect destructive chaos.
    [Focused] Nalbon asks, "What part of I want zero interaction from you did your ignorant, trollish mind not understand?"undefined

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Yo mama says he had giantman sized balls and have hips that thrust like the Great Western Sea.
    [Focused] Peggyanne thinks, "I think i explained it rather clearly.... you are just an ignorant assclown who doesnt listen."

[Focused] Nikolaii thinks, "Don't make me break my promise not to kill you."

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    You don’t know the history of that area very well do you? Ukraine was around before Russia. So Russia isn’t trying to “win back its old territory”. Next Ukraine was never under the rule of the Russian Federation, and never belonged to them.

This is in fact news to me. I was under the impression that the USSR incorporated Ukraine in 1774 when Catherine the Great defeated the Ottomans and didn't gain its independence until 1920 or so. I do enjoy history, can you give me some material to read on this? I would like to be better informed.
    Discord: anebriated

Looking for old characters:
    Elrodin 100 Ranger
    Moider 100 bard

Quote Originally Posted by Anebriated View Post
    This is in fact news to me. I was under the impression that the USSR incorporated Ukraine in 1774 when Catherine the Great defeated the Ottomans and didn't gain its independence until 1920 or so. I do enjoy history, can you give me some material to read on this? I would like to be better informed.
    Sure, I’m about to board a flight, but when I land, I’ll find some reading material for you. The history between Russia and Ukraine is quite long and complex. Ukraine and Russia’s history for a large part of its history was considered a union of two countries. It’s why a lot of people say “The Ukraine”, aka the Ukrainian Federation.
    Last edited by Solkern; 10-08-2023 at 07:30 PM.
    The idiot award goes to…

The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Russia can’t just pick some point in history and have everything that came before, mean nothing. If that’s the case, Sweden picks 1648 and St. Petersburg belongs to them.
    Bro, what?

Got any source for this.. or should we just pretend you are the expert on all things Russia and now Ukrainian?

I literally know nothing about Ukraine or Russia.. but I do know Russia has been around since like the 800s with no mention of Ukraine.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Sure, I’m about to board a flight, but when I land, I’ll find some reading material for you. The history between Russia and Ukraine is quite long and complex. Ukraine and Russia’s history for a large part of its history was considered a union of two countries. It’s why a lot of people say “The Ukraine”, aka the Ukrainian Federation.
    Buy the onboard Wi-Fi you cheap bastard! I get it free with my Southwest card and I travel way less than you.

Also, I’m with the others and don’t know what you are talking about with Ukraine. There was the USSR, and the Russians monarchy & empire that has been around since the 16th century, and before that all I know are the nations that can form Russia in EU4 like Muscovy. Not calling you a liar but I’m interested to read what you share on the subject.

Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 10-08-2023 at 08:35 PM.