Page 117 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1213

Thread: Israel at War?

Quote Originally Posted by Anebriated View Post
    The British were also over-confident in their abilities vs an unconventional enemy. Iran is already one of the largest producers of weaponized drones.
    Yeah, well, since you haven't paid any attention to history, they have tried this shit before and lost horribly as Israel walked all over the invading forces while using salvaged WWII and Korean war equipment. Israel has decades of experience fighting this unconventional enemy.

Sadly, idiot Leftist fund Hamas and Iran with pallets of cash shipped in the middle of the night or marked as "humanitarian foreign aid" as we fund these shitbags and still, Israel pastes the shit out of them every chance they get.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Yeah, well, since you haven't paid any attention to history, they have tried this shit before and lost horribly as Israel walked all over the invading forces while using salvaged WWII and Korean war equipment. Israel has decades of experience fighting this unconventional enemy.

Sadly, idiot Leftist fund Hamas and Iran with pallets of cash shipped in the middle of the night or marked as "humanitarian foreign aid" as we fund these shitbags and still, Israel pastes the shit out of them every chance they get.
    Being arrogant and cocky will cause one to forget what their purpose is. All empires eventually fall.
    Discord: anebriated

Looking for old characters:
    Elrodin 100 Ranger
    Moider 100 bard

Quote Originally Posted by Anebriated View Post
    Being arrogant and cocky will cause one to forget what their purpose is. All empires eventually fall.

Just before the Empire fell of course.
    Last edited by Methais; 03-31-2024 at 01:41 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

4. Default

Just turn Iran into a smoking glass bowl already and be done with it.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Just turn Iran into a smoking glass bowl already and be done with it.
    It might be a good start though I think I would miss my chance to see the grand market. Not like I can go see it now as an American but one could hope that one day they pull their heads out of their asses.
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3

Suspected Israeli warplanes bombed Iran's embassy in Syria on Monday in a strike that Iran said killed seven of its military advisers, including three senior commanders, marking a major escalation in Israel's war with its regional adversaries.

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle...ad-2024-04-01/

Looks like they killed Mohammad Reza Zahedi, top commander for the Iranian Revolutionary Guard.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Looks like Iran wants to start WW3.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    Bought and paid for by US dollars delivered on pallets in the middle of the night by criminal administrations.
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

Blog Entries

When you think you're ready to start WW3 and discover you're not:

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Did they? How did they, specifically?

Before a single missile landed or a drone crossed the border of Israel, Iran put this pussy ass statement out:

"Conducted on the strength of Article 51 of the UN Charter pertaining to legitimate defense, Iran’s military action was in response to the Zionist regime’s aggression against our diplomatic premises in Damascus. The matter can be deemed concluded. However, should the Israeli regime make another mistake, Iran’s response will be considerably more severe. It is a conflict between Iran and the rogue Israeli regime, from which the U.S. MUST STAY AWAY!"

How many of their missiles / drones / hurled stones actually made it onto land and exploded as intended?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.