Page 120 of 120 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120
Results 1,191 to 1,195 of 1195

Thread: Israel at War?

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    What is happening in universities right now is what happens when you let communists run the universities and teach your kids.
    All of the Columbia students arrested and teachers that subsequently protested need to be parachuted into Iran where they belong. They should be with their people.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    It's what happened in Nazi Germany. Democrats are the literal party of Nazi's and they aren't even trying to hide it anymore.
    Good. Let the normal citizens see these people as they are really like.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    All of the Columbia students arrested and teachers that subsequently protested need to be parachuted into Iran where they belong. They should be with their people.
    Could not agree more. Trump should make a campaign promise to arrange free flights for these people to go to Iran or Gaza and let them live how they should.

We did it for illegals to sanctuary cities/states... why wouldn't we offer to get the citizens who hate America and love Iran or Hamas or Houthis a chance to live where they would be most happy?

It's a win/win.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

More than 20 arrests made at pro-Palestine protest on UT Austin campus
    https://www.kvue.com/article/news/na...e-629c0d22f1c9

UT's Division of Student Affairs echoed those sentiments in a statement:
    "UT Austin does not tolerate disruptions of campus activities or operations like we have seen at other campuses. This is an important time in our semester with students finishing classes and studying for finals and we will act first and foremost to allow those critical functions to proceed without interruption."
    ;tldnr = Don’t Mess With Texas

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    More than 20 arrests made at pro-Palestine protest on UT Austin campus
    https://www.kvue.com/article/news/na...e-629c0d22f1c9

;tldnr = Don’t Mess With Texas
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Just your friendly reminder that the useless pieces of human excrement, Seran, time4rapingJewishwomenandslaughteringinfants and others support Hamas murdering people in their homes, kidnapping Jewish women after raping them so they could rape them some more and slaughtering babies because, "it's complicated." Fuck off you sacks of filth.

Oh, and I thought this was a nice explanation of pro-palestinian propaganda.

I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie