Page 13 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Speakership

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    A simple majority is not how it works.

I love how you have hope Jeffries has a chance to become Speaker.

You might know even less about politics than Soykern.
    Jeffries only needed 5 votes to have won the Speakership vote, where Jordan needed 17. Maybe you're just really bad at math, but using those two numbers as the barometer, Jeffries stands a better chance than Strauss's ex-boyfriend Jordan.

A simple majority is not how it works.

I love how you have hope Jeffries has a chance to become Speaker.

You might know even less about politics than Soykern.
    You're giving Seran too much credit. There's a 100% chance that he's simply repeating what he heard on The View or some shit. He has 0 thoughts of his own in regards to anything.
    Last edited by Methais; 10-17-2023 at 03:40 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Jeffries only needed 5 votes to have won the Speakership vote, where Jordan needed 17. Maybe you're just really bad at math, but using those two numbers as the barometer, Jeffries stands a better chance than Strauss's ex-boyfriend Jordan.
    This would also require some republicans to vote for Jeffries. Not that I'd expect you to understand such a simple concept due to how ultra retarded you are and how you can't stop shitting your pants constantly, but just try to understand anyway.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

It's not that you are only bad at math and politics.. you are just bad at every.single.thing.you.ever.try.

Because you don't understand how this works.

Question: How many Republicans are going to vote for Jeffries for Speaker?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    You're giving Seran too much credit. There's a 100% chance that he's simply repeating what he heard on The View or some shit. He has 0 thoughts of his own in regards to anything.
    Even the cows on the View would know Jeffries has no chance to become Speaker in this House.

He has to be getting his "idea" from a much dumber source.

www.seranisaretard.com
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Even the cows on the View would know Jeffries has no chance to become Speaker in this House.

He has to be getting his "idea" from a much dumber source.

www.seranisaretard.com
    Jordans in the same boat.

Watch it end up back at McCarthy lol.

Sent from my motorola one 5G ace using Tapatalk
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    Jordans in the same boat.

Watch it end up back at McCarthy lol.
    Jordan's not in the same boat though.. Republicans have the majority.

No Democrat will vote for a Republican Speaker and no Republican will vote for a Democrat.

Jeffries has literally no chance.

Jordan has a chance.

And we have poor Seran hoping Jeffries wins.

Last edited by Parkbandit; 10-18-2023 at 07:14 AM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Jordan's not in the same boat though.. Republicans have the majority.

No Democrat will vote for a Republican Speaker and no Republican will vote for a Democrat.

Jeffries has literally no chance.

Jordan has a chance.

And we have poor Seran hoping Jeffries wins.

Seran will cry racism when it doesn't happen.

Let’s see who is going to try next.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Lol yeah, Jeffries almost had enough votes to have the majority and take the Speakership. Wonder if it'd be a first time that the majority party made it possible for the leader of the opposition party to be Speaker if that happened.

Jeffries - 212
    Jordan - 200
    Scalise - 7
    McCarthy - 6
    Even worse off for Republicans thus go around as support for Jordan is shrinking. 217 is needed for the majority, so once again highest vote tally goes to the Democrats, fewer than needed to elect a speaker unfortunately by 5.

Jeffries - 212
    Jordan - 199
    McCarthy - 6
    Scalise - 7
    All others - 10
    Last edited by Seran; 10-18-2023 at 02:00 PM.