Page 32 of 39 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Trump Eligible to Run Again?

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    The 3 liberal women didn't dissent.. but they aren't happy with how they had to actually follow the law.
    One of the three was Justice Barrett, who is not liberal.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Interesting theory. You must believe Elvis is still alive and well.
    He's 88. At that age, not many people are well.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    One of the three was Justice Barrett, who is not liberal.
    No, I specifically stated "3 liberal women".. did you not know there were 3?

Here, let me show you:

Justice Soyomayor

Justice Kagan

Justice Jackson

Hope that helps, dipshit.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

No, I specifically stated "3 liberal women".. did you not know there were 3?
    Are you saying that every woman on the court disagreed with the way the men on the court reached their decision? It was girls vs. boys?

Are you saying that every woman on the court disagreed with the way the men on the court reached their decision? It was girls vs. boys?
    Can you read, you fucking moron?

Blog Entries

No, no one said that.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Why are you this stupid? Did Seran hack your account today? Because you're being Seran level stupid today instead of ClydeR stupid, which is only like 70% of Seran stupid on an average day.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

No. I literally stated (for the 3rd time now) that the 3 liberal Justices didn't want to go as far as the Majority went.

How are you this fucking stupid? Which word confused you? I'm guessing it was "women"... given you can't define one and have never had any experience with one.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Which word confused you? I'm guessing it was "women"... given you can't define one and have never had any experience with one.
    His mom still breastfeeds him, if that counts.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible