Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344

Thread: Tyranny of the ATF

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    The ATF will allow you…that’s an interesting boot licking way to put it.
    In ClydeR's defense.. that is his whole outlook on life.

Pussies gotta be pussies... and I'm not talking about the good ones.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    The ATF will allow you to buy flamethrower robot dogs. It's sure to be a big hit this Christmas. Free shipping!
    Sometimes, instead of drinking ice cold milk like I mentioned in the other dumb thread of yours, I enjoy a hot chocolate. When I do (mind you, it is extremely rare), I like to heat it up with a flame thrower from on top of a robot dog.

As a side note, this is also how I enjoy hot dogs. The flame roasts them in a particular fashion that cannot be matched by anything else.

This message brought to you by the letter C. C for dumb things ClydeR posts and deserve similarly dumb responses.
    Last edited by Suppa Hobbit Mage; 04-25-2024 at 02:04 PM.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Sometimes, instead of drinking ice cold milk like I mentioned in the other dumb thread of yours, I enjoy a hot chocolate. When I do (mind you, it is extremely rare), I like to heat it up with a flame thrower from on top of a robot dog.

As a side note, this is also how I enjoy hot dogs. The flame roasts them in a particular fashion that cannot be matched by anything else.

This message brought to you by the letter C. C for dumb things ClydeR posts and deserve similarly dumb responses.
    Important question. While heating up your hotdogs with the flamethrower on the robot dog, does the robot dog heat up at all and in turn become.. a hot dog.?

ill see myself out.
    Last edited by Anebriated; 04-25-2024 at 02:34 PM.
    Discord: anebriated

Looking for old characters:
    Elrodin 100 Ranger
    Moider 100 bard

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Anebriated View Post
    Important question. While heating up your hotdogs with the flamethrower on the robot dog, does the robot dog heat up at all and in turn become.. a hot dog.?

ill see myself out.
    Great question and in line with similar ClydeR posts. You should start a thread on it so everyone can be infected by your ClydeR adjacent retardation. Now I'm not calling you retarded, just that the similarity to ClydeR posts made me think how retarded he is.

Now I crave ice cold milk and a hot dog. Thanks Obama.
    Last edited by Suppa Hobbit Mage; 04-25-2024 at 04:55 PM.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Hey now! questioning the integrity of a flamethrower wielding mechanical dog is a lot more relevant to society than another lab created disease on the loose in an election year.

Elrodin 100 Ranger
    Moider 100 bard

Somebody sent this to me today and I feel like it belongs in this thread:

its surprisingly relevant.

Elrodin 100 Ranger
    Moider 100 bard

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Anebriated View Post
    Hey now! questioning the integrity of a flamethrower wielding mechanical dog is a lot more relevant to society than another lab created disease on the loose in an election year.
    I don't see how it is different from a RC lawnmower. Flamethrowers are used to melt snow and clear driveways. I wouldn't want to go outside in that cold ass mess, I'd operate it from my front door.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I don't see how it is different from a RC lawnmower. Flamethrowers are used to melt snow and clear driveways. I wouldn't want to go outside in that cold ass mess, I'd operate it from my front door.
    This wasn't you, was it?

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nat...257864423.html