It is released. It is amazeballs.

Go play it nerds.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post

Go play it nerds.
    Better than part 1?

3. Default

Baldur's Gate from the late 90's was the tits. I may have to go get this!
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

It's very addictive, if you like Gemstone then B3 will be right up your alley, it's also the first game I've played in my entire life that made me say "What the actual fuck?!" out loud..

Go play it nerds.
    I was waiting on some bug fixes.

Thankfully, a hotfix went in yesterday:

I installed it last night but didn't actually do anything yet. That will happen today, now that they fixed dong clipping issues.
    Last edited by Methais; 08-09-2023 at 08:46 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

I refunded the game today because for whatever reason, they didn't allow for dong clipping out of my underwear.

I don't want to play in a world where my character is forced to cover his penis up.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

7. Default

I don't usually go for tabletop-inspired CRPGs like BG as I find things like turn-based combat and having to rest every 5 seconds to replenish spells very tedious. But there was a lot of hype surrounding this one and the group of friends that I game with thought it might be fun to play in 4-player co-op.

So, tonight we had our first gaming session with BG3 and I have to say once we worked the kinks out of the multiplayer experience (the game has some bugs and needs a few coats of polish!), we really had a blast! We were dying laughing at our misadventures. We also really appreciated the fact that every member of our party felt useful and it wasn't just about the combat. Everywhere you go there's a lock to pick, a trap to spot, an NPC to deceive, persuade, intimidate, etc. It quickly became clear that having a party with a robust non-combat skillset actually matters in this game and not just how hard you can hit something with a club (although there's plenty of that, too!).

As you may have heard, character creation is...modern. There's no male/female here, just body type 1 and 2 and a non-binary checkbox for gender identity. I'm told the NPCs are also suitably undefined when it comes to their sexuality and will happily hop in the sack with anything that has a hole. Sadly, there are only 8 facial presets to choose from with no customization sliders (just skin color, tattoos and piercings, etc.), but you can rest assured that they're serving sausage and clams at the Golden Corral in 10 different flavors! It works sort of like Mr. Potato Head, allowing you to slap a dick on a chick or a clam on a man. Choose thy dick wisely, adventurer!

Our cocks selected, the illustrious company of Richard Cabeza, Dildo Swaggins, Dirk Dangler and Berry McCockener set out for a grand adventure!

Blog Entries

I'm in a FB group for BG3 and people are talking about how the spent hours in character creation, and I'm wondering if there is some hidden feature that allows you to adjust them more.

Character creation isn't a strong point, but yeah, love the rest of the game.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

I'm in a FB group for BG3 and people are talking about how the spent hours in character creation, and I'm wondering if there is some hidden feature that allows you to adjust them more.

Character creation isn't a strong point, but yeah, love the rest of the game.
    There isn't in the based game, but there have been some pretty significant mods released via Nexus Mods which add quite a bit. Appearance takes no time whatsoever, but choosing the right class for the build you have in mind might. I'm running a Dragonborn Fighter specializing in shields, Shadowheart has been respecced into healing, Gale respecced into evocation, and Astarion into a thief despite theft being broken. A handful of times I've pitched those motherfuckers back to camp as they cause too much drama, but my hirelings actually only duplicate what is brought by those three.

Blog Entries

BG3 only confirmed that if it's not an MMO it won't hold my interest.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984