Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hunter Biden

I think a better question in all of this is, when the walls start closing in on Hunter and Joe's brothers will they flip on him and cut a deal? Not sure about the brothers, but that sniveling little weasel Hunter would sell out his own mother so expect him to be singing like a canary. His soft little ass could never make it in the big house, he would be toothless in weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by kutter View Post
    I think a better question in all of this is, when the walls start closing in on Hunter and Joe's brothers will they flip on him and cut a deal? Not sure about the brothers, but that sniveling little weasel Hunter would sell out his own mother so expect him to be singing like a canary. His soft little ass could never make it in the big house, he would be toothless in weeks.
    Biden will be forced from office and when Trump wins re-election.. this will suddenly become a non-story.

The political class does not want this to move forward.. so it won't. It'll disappear like the Epstein list did.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Biden will be forced from office and when Trump wins re-election.. this will suddenly become a non-story.

The political class does not want this to move forward.. so it won't. It'll disappear like the Epstein list did.
    I agree in that they will likely stop trying to go after Joe, the politics behind it are not pretty, no one in the political class wants to see a former president in jail. Not sure if they will stop pursuing Hunter and his Uncles though. I sincerely hope they do not. If you break the law then you should pay the price, as Baretta said, 'If you can't do the time, don't do the crime.'

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post

They will make sure to focus on gay people drinking Christian beer and white people being the biggest threat to America.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by kutter View Post
    I agree in that they will likely stop trying to go after Joe, the politics behind it are not pretty, no one in the political class wants to see a former president in jail. Not sure if they will stop pursuing Hunter and his Uncles though. I sincerely hope they do not. If you break the law then you should pay the price, as Baretta said, 'If you can't do the time, don't do the crime.'
    The political class would love to see Trump thrown in jail.. because he's not beholden to them. Trump took away their power over the Presidency and they will not allow that to happen again.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    ...and white people being the biggest threat to America.
    This part is technically true, they just don't realize that it's them, as in the retarded leftist self loathing white people, who are the actual problem, because they have no self awareness. And are retarded.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    This part is technically true, they just don't realize that it's them, as in the retarded leftist self loathing white people, who are the actual problem, because they have no self awareness. And are retarded.
    The beer thing is just as retarded.

It's all meant to keep people in a constant state of outrage over shit that doesn't really matter. As long as they can keep people pissed at everything but DC/corporate criminality, they prevent the mob from hanging them from light poles.

You can stop buying bud products, the top of the pyramid that finances bud also owns your alternative beer.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984