Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: On All that is Yet to Come

Come on L. Take off the mask and say the word with us now. You’ll feel better.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    A few things L:

1) I can’t hear you yell at me on the PC. Well I do hear Time4Fun, but only because she bolds & caps a lot of words in walls of text with a distinct condescending tone. Anyways, what you described is not my strategy. I’m crude. I can be an asshole. I don’t think of myself as a bigot, and disappointed to hear you think of me as so.

2) I noticed in your response you conveniently left out the part about the elderly. Tell me smarty pants, what percentage of reported Covid deaths represent the age group of under 50? Under 40? I know you know, and now you know that I know.

3) Let’s pretend for a moment that everything you say is correct. How do you propose we solve this problem? You want me to quit going to work? You want my children to stop going to school? You want to live in a world of intolerance like some Islamic nations that require women to cover their faces at all times? You want to cripple our economy and permanently erase millions of small businesses? You want people to surrender autonomy over their own health decisions in the name of public safety? Tell me L, is your life so grand & wonderful that you feel you have the legitimacy to tell other people how to live theirs?

4) I hate to shit on your cold cuts, but if any of your answers to #3 are yes… I emphatically refuse. I’d much rather risk dying of Covid than to submit my life in your new normal, and I am not alone.
    it's important to reiterate that i DON'T know the percentage of reported COVID deaths represented by any age group, and neither do you, because those stats haven't been reported for months. as i said in the beginning, we can look up all kinds of stats from months ago, and that is completely irrelevant to the risks we face now

but it's more important to reiterate that what you consider a rousing conclusion still contains your basic error: you proudly (think you) are willing to risk dying of COVID; it speaks volumes that you can't bring yourself to even address whether you're willing to KILL with COVID

and so i do not want people to surrender autonomy over their own health decisions in the name of public safety, because that already happened, centuries ago, and has been happening continuously ever since. you in particular surrendered it when you agreed to have your children vaccinated a dozen times to allow them to go to school, you in particular surrendered it when you agreed to let the government tell you when and where and how you had be dressed, you in particular have been trained to pretend that adding a single vaccine to that schedule would be some radical new change, you in particular have been told to regurgitate comical nonsense like "cripple our economy"

you prefer to tell yourself the story where you're the hero and people like me are foolish wannabe tyrants

it's better for everyone if you grow up before you can no longer ignore the consequences of your actions
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    it's important to reiterate that i DON'T know the percentage of reported COVID deaths represented by any age group, and neither do you, because those stats haven't been reported for months. as i said in the beginning, we can look up all kinds of stats from months ago, and that is completely irrelevant to the risks we face now

but it's more important to reiterate that what you consider a rousing conclusion still contains your basic error: you proudly (think you) are willing to risk dying of COVID; it speaks volumes that you can't bring yourself to even address whether you're willing to KILL with COVID

and so i do not want people to surrender autonomy over their own health decisions in the name of public safety, because that already happened, centuries ago, and has been happening continuously ever since. you in particular surrendered it when you agreed to have your children vaccinated a dozen times to allow them to go to school, you in particular surrendered it when you agreed to let the government tell you when and where and how you had be dressed, you in particular have been trained to pretend that adding a single vaccine to that schedule would be some radical new change, you in particular have been told to regurgitate comical nonsense like "cripple our economy"

you prefer to tell yourself the story where you're the hero and people like me are foolish wannabe tyrants

it's better for everyone if you grow up before you can no longer ignore the consequences of your actions
    So since you don’t know, and historical data by your own admission is irrelevant, theoretically the number of Covid deaths may have greatly declined in recent months. Perhaps that number could even be close to 0. Correct? I mean, none of us really know. Maybe you are hiding in your parent’s basement for no reason at all?

I’m no hero. I’m just a regular dude trying to provide for my family & get by the best I can. You are no tyrant. I think people like you are the ones who give power to tyrants, because you yourself are too weak to wield it.

Seriously L, what the hell is this about? You want us to petition the government to resume reporting Covid deaths? What exactly are you trying to accomplish? I’d like to give you an opportunity to clearly articulate the purpose of these monologues. Right now, everyone thinks you lost your mind and are lashing out with irrational fear. Tell us all why that is not the case.
    Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 06-26-2023 at 06:40 PM.

God, you sound like the biggest pussy more and more as the years go by.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Jesus Christ dude stop being such a whiny little scared-of-everything bitch. You're almost making Seran look manly by comparison. Almost.
    Last edited by Methais; 06-27-2023 at 08:45 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    So since you don’t know, and historical data by your own admission is irrelevant, theoretically the number of Covid deaths may have greatly declined in recent months. Perhaps that number could even be close to 0. Correct? I mean, none of us really know. Maybe you are hiding in your parent’s basement for no reason at all?

I’m no hero. I’m just a regular dude trying to provide for my family & get by the best I can. You are no tyrant. I think people like you are the ones who give power to tyrants, because you yourself are too weak to wield it.

Seriously L, what the hell is this about? You want us to petition the government to resume reporting Covid deaths? What exactly are you trying to accomplish? I’d like to give you an opportunity to clearly articulate the purpose of these monologues. Right now, everyone thinks you lost your mind and are lashing out with irrational fear. Tell us all why that is not the case.
    you see someone who won't jump off a curb - that's irrational fear
    you see someone who won't jump off the tenth floor - that could still be irrational fear, but it's definitely correct

if i don't know how high i am, i don't jump, and i certainly don't push my family out the window

you asked for clear articulation and there it was, and so i will ask you again:
    do you believe that if you have COVID you may infect others?
    do you believe that those others may die of COVID even if you won't?
    do you believe that if you say "we have to live our lives" enough at the funeral of someone you love, you'll believe it?

7. Default

do you believe that if you say "we have to live our lives" enough at the funeral of someone you love, you'll believe it?
    Yes, Yes, Yes. Just like influenza.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Yes, Yes, Yes. Just like influenza.
    and if 1,000,000 Americans had died in the past year of influenza, would you therefore take more precautions to protect other people than if only 30,000 had?

and if 1,000,000 Americans had died in the past year of influenza, would you therefore take more precautions to protect other people than if only 30,000 had?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

you see someone who won't jump off a curb - that's irrational fear
    you see someone who won't jump off the tenth floor - that could still be irrational fear, but it's definitely correct

if i don't know how high i am, i don't jump, and i certainly don't push my family out the window

you asked for clear articulation and there it was, and so i will ask you again:
    I’m not pushing anyone. Wear a mask. Don’t wear a mask. Get vaccinated. Don’t. Lock yourself in your mom’s basement… These are all decisions you must make for yourself. Just don’t go around pretending that you know what is best for everyone else.