~140,000 Americans died of COVID
    ~75,000 vaccinated Americans died of COVID
    ~1,000 American children died of COVID
    ~12% of Americans who died of COVID had prior medical conditions

in the year ending 2023-06-09
    nobody knows how many Americans died of COVID
    nobody knows how many vaccinated Americans died of COVID
    nobody knows how many American children died of COVID

in the year ending 2023-06-09, and in all the years before, and in all the years yet to come
    nobody hides data that proves them right

in july of 2021 Americans of all kinds loudly warned of and smugly celebrated the pandemic of the unvaccinated
    the CDC posted every week how mere dozens of vaccinated died of COVID versus thousands of unvaccinated
    99% of deaths were unvaccinated

in the week ending 2021-10-18, the CDC reported that thousands of vaccinated Americans had died of COVID
    they never reported another vaccinated death total

47 states reported vaccinated death totals in 2021; iowa, kansas, and florida didn't
    22 states were reporting vaccinated death totals by the end of 2022
    today, the number is 10

during the CDC-proclaimed and breathlessly portrayed pandemic of the unvaccinated
    hundreds of thousands of vaccinated Americans have died of COVID

in the year ending 2023-03-31, iowa stopped reporting COVID deaths of any kind
    today, only 33 states report COVID deaths
    over one third of the nation in darkness
    more soon to follow

nobody
    hides
    data
    that
    proves
    them
    right

they didn't hide data about vaccinated deaths because vaccines didn't work - even people inoculated years ago are still unambiguously and dramatically better protected
    they hid data about vaccinated deaths because they need you to pretend that you're bulletproof

they're not hiding data about COVID deaths because COVID is gone - if there were 0 deaths you'd hear them just as loud and smug as july 2021
    they're hiding data about COVID deaths because they still need you to pretend that you're bulletproof

you're not bulletproof

you are not now, and will never be, bulletproof

you are not now,
    and will never again be,
    informed of how dangerous COVID is,
    right now,
    today

they didn't tell you the last recorded year would have been by far the deadliest infectious disease season in American history pre-COVID
    they didn't tell you hundreds of thousands of vaccinated were dead of COVID
    they didn't tell you
    and they won't
    ever

good luck
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Shut the fuck up Latrin go crawl back under your bed and get back to your usual crying from a fetal position.
    Last edited by Methais; 06-09-2023 at 02:25 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

You are right L. Nobody gives a fuck about Covid anymore.

Isn't it racist now or something to act like the Wuhan Flu is still a big deal?

I went to the hospital about 8 months ago and they still required everyone to wear a mask, so of course everyone was wearing a mask.

I went back to the same hospital 6 months later and they no longer required a mask and NO ONE was wearing a mask, not even the doctors or nurses. It's like everyone couldn't wait until the hospital got rid of that stupid rule because they all knew it was bullshit.

I bet Latrin was wearing three masks while he was typing up this post from under his bed where he stays hidden from Covid.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I bet Latrin was wearing three masks while he was typing up this post from under his bed where he stays hidden from Covid.

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    in the year ending 2023-03-31
    ~140,000 Americans died of COVID
    ~75,000 vaccinated Americans died of COVID
    ~1,000 American children died of COVID
    ~12% of Americans who died of COVID had prior medical conditions

in the year ending 2023-06-09
    nobody knows how many Americans died of COVID
    nobody knows how many vaccinated Americans died of COVID
    nobody knows how many American children died of COVID

in the year ending 2023-06-09, and in all the years before, and in all the years yet to come
    nobody hides data that proves them right

in july of 2021 Americans of all kinds loudly warned of and smugly celebrated the pandemic of the unvaccinated
    the CDC posted every week how mere dozens of vaccinated died of COVID versus thousands of unvaccinated
    99% of deaths were unvaccinated

in the week ending 2021-10-18, the CDC reported that thousands of vaccinated Americans had died of COVID
    they never reported another vaccinated death total

47 states reported vaccinated death totals in 2021; iowa, kansas, and florida didn't
    22 states were reporting vaccinated death totals by the end of 2022
    today, the number is 10

during the CDC-proclaimed and breathlessly portrayed pandemic of the unvaccinated
    hundreds of thousands of vaccinated Americans have died of COVID

in the year ending 2023-03-31, iowa stopped reporting COVID deaths of any kind
    today, only 33 states report COVID deaths
    over one third of the nation in darkness
    more soon to follow

nobody
    hides
    data
    that
    proves
    them
    right

they didn't hide data about vaccinated deaths because vaccines didn't work - even people inoculated years ago are still unambiguously and dramatically better protected
    they hid data about vaccinated deaths because they need you to pretend that you're bulletproof

they're not hiding data about COVID deaths because COVID is gone - if there were 0 deaths you'd hear them just as loud and smug as july 2021
    they're hiding data about COVID deaths because they still need you to pretend that you're bulletproof

you're not bulletproof

you are not now, and will never be, bulletproof

you are not now,
    and will never again be,
    informed of how dangerous COVID is,
    right now,
    today

they didn't tell you the last recorded year would have been by far the deadliest infectious disease season in American history pre-COVID
    they didn't tell you
    and they won't
    ever

good luck
    Oh Shit.. Latrinsorm is still alive!

Good to know. I honestly thought you died of covid panic or some other mental disorder.

Remember when you were loudly touting the effectiveness of the vaccine.. begging everyone to get it?

It's ok to be wrong... but stop crying about it so much.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

8. Default

Kung flu still a thing?
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    We did tell you that the "vaccinations" were basically piss and ink, but, you insisted on listening to "them."

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Oh Shit.. Latrinsorm is still alive!

Good to know. I honestly thought you died of covid panic or some other mental disorder.

Remember when you were loudly touting the effectiveness of the vaccine.. begging everyone to get it?

It's ok to be wrong... but stop crying about it so much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    We did tell you that the "vaccinations" were basically piss and ink, but, you insisted on listening to "them."
    these are very silly things to say, as you are aware, so i can only assume you want me to make explicit how intentionally naive you're being, which is fine:

pitcher A gives up 75 earned runs in a given season
    pitcher B gives up 65 earned runs
    which pitcher is better?

the question is facially meaningless without knowing how many innings were pitched by each, and so:
    pitcher A has 230 innings pitched in that given season
    pitcher B has 100 innings pitched

and so:
    pitcher A has a 2.93 ERA
    pitcher B has a 5.85 ERA

pitcher A is clearly better, but pitcher A is also clearly far from throwing no-hitters every time they're on the bump

for over a year people have been refusing to say what pitcher A's ERA is
    they said it was better than pitcher B's
    and it was!
    but they wouldn't say the actual #

now those same people are refusing to say what any pitcher's ERA is

it is not surprising that (or how) you're celebrating this surrender on their part

you got a million Americans dead so far, and millions more to die in (one of) your lifetimes
    inevitably, someone you know
    probably, someone you love
    of course you'd cheer on the hiding of the numbering of your grisly success

and i wish you good luck anyway

survivor's guilt is bad enough

no one deserves to bury their loved ones while suffering the guilt of an accomplice
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.