Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Two more conservative states reject abortion bans

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    What's wrong with leftists effectively aborting themselves though? Sounds to me like a plague that will eventually cure itself.
    I understand your perspective, though, if that were the case our children now wouldn't be asking themselves "If I cut of my body parts can I become something I'm not?"

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

What's wrong with leftists effectively aborting themselves though? Sounds to me like a plague that will eventually cure itself.

We don't need millions more Serans running around than we already have, for example.
    Seran’s retardation may or may not be genetic, but his leftist ideology was taught to him. Infants are innocent from all that. Americans love a good underdog story of someone that was born into shitty conditions and made something of their life. While children often adopt political ideology from their parents, that is not always the case. We could be denying this world of the next Thomas Sowell. The way we defeat leftism is exposing their ideology for what it really is and showing the world a better way to live.
    Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 04-28-2023 at 04:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Seran’s retardation may or may not be genetic, but his leftist ideology was taught to him. Infants are innocent from all that. Americans love a good underdog story of someone that was born into shitty conditions and made something of their life. While children often adopt political ideology from their parents, that is not always the case. We could be denying this world of the next Thomas Sowell. The way we defeat leftism is exposing their ideology for what it really is and showing the world a better way to live.
    We could, but best case we'd miss out on 582097492304372 more Serans and maybe 1 Sowell or something. And once there are enough Serans running around and heavily outnumber normal people even more than they already do, everything will catastrophically crumble for real, and then none of this will matter anyway on either side.

Something something for the greater good, something something.
    Last edited by Methais; 04-28-2023 at 04:06 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

4. Default

I support abortion mainly because most abortions are gotten by leftists.
    Biggest danger to unborn black children is pro abortion democrats. The stats don't lie. Pro-abortionists are raging racists.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

We could, but best case we'd miss out on 582097492304372 more Serans and maybe 1 Sowell or something.

Something something for the greater good, something something.
    Yeah I see your point.

Way I see it…I will forever be opposed morally to abortions, but I also recognize that on many things people have to make their own choices. It’s like in Batman Begins…”I won’t kill you” (punish you myself for making a serious immoral act on this particular subject) “but I don’t have to save you” (I believe you will have to answer for this mortal sin before God).

Another concept leftist can’t seem to comprehend is that you can not escape personal accountability. It will catch up with you sooner or later.
    Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 04-28-2023 at 04:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Biggest danger to unborn black children is pro abortion democrats. The stats don't lie. Pro-abortionists are raging racists.
    Makes sense, since democrats are also the biggest danger to black people who have already been born.
    Last edited by Methais; 04-28-2023 at 04:21 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Most Republicans don't want it, the vast majority of Americans want to preserve a right to abortion and yet that single issue has hamstrung the Republican Party in the last midterm and likely will in the 2024 General Election as well. It's important to remember that a fraction of Republicans are the traditionalist, bible-thumping Conservatives that are trying to drag the entire country kicking and screaming back into the Dark Ages. Because of ongoing losses to membership roles, Republicans are having to compromise with their ilk in order to compete against growing Democrat dominance.
    False.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/1576/abortion.aspx

It is 50/50 on legal under certain circumstances. 35% want it completely legal under all circumstances, and 13% want it illegal under all circumstances.

None of those numbers are the vast majority of anything.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Kind of like they dragged us back into the dark ages when they said black people are human beings and deserve the same rights as other human beings?
    You seem to forget that it was Democrat majorities which passed both the Voting Rights Act of 1965 and Civil Rights Act of 1964
    I can understand your lying to fit your political narrative like you always do. Even funnier was the number of 'fake Democrats' from the deeply conservative southern states which immediately left for the Republican party.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    That is and was the entire reasoning behind Planned Parenthood.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    You seem to forget that it was Democrat majorities which passed both the Voting Rights Act of 1965 and Civil Rights Act of 1964
    I can understand your lying to fit your political narrative like you always do. Even funnier was the number of 'fake Democrats' from the deeply conservative southern states which immediately left for the Republican party.
    You might want to read up on those acts... there was one party that was against that legislation.

SPOILER: It was not the Republicans.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.