Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Houses passes debt ceiling bill

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    And that’s the left fault? The right has the ability to make more news channels, don’t they? Or let me guess the left is suppressing their ability to make cable news channels right?
    The only fault I was pointing out was your retarded argument.

The left can have thousands and thousands of channels, and the right could have one, and guess what? That single right news channels still has the possibility of being watched by more people than all the ones on the left combined. Fox News blows away like the top 4 left wing news media combined or some shit.
    I thought Asians were good at math?

The left could have thousands of channels, but Fox beats the top 4.. so in your head, it's even?

Let's look at the top 4 networks for 2022:

1) NBC: 5.15 million viewers
    2) CBS: 5.14 million viewers
    3) ABC: 3.87 million viewers
    4) Fox: 3.23 million viewers
    5) Fox News: 2.37 million viewers

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...20TV%20channel.

The quantity of places to watch something means little. People always gravitate to the news source that best fits there ideological thinking.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    I believe you meant to say majority, dumbass. That’s all that they need to have leverage. Democrats no longer have absolute power over Congress. They can either be reasonable, or fuck around & find out.
    Actually no, between only holding the House, they're up against another branch of Congress controlled by Democrats and a Democrat President and so they're outnumbered two to one in the legislative process of budget reconciliation. Their zero sum game will be lost, because Republicans have done it before and failed. Only their biggest supports lose out if the government defaults. Plus the Democrats need only point out that the debt is the sole result of Republican initiated wars and Republican tax cuts reinforcing massive deficits.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    The only fault I was pointing out was your retarded argument.

I thought Asians were good at math?

The left could have thousands of channels, but Fox beats the top 4.. so in your head, it's even?

Let's look at the top 4 networks for 2022:

1) NBC: 5.15 million viewers
    2) CBS: 5.14 million viewers
    3) ABC: 3.87 million viewers
    4) Fox: 3.23 million viewers
    5) Fox News: 2.37 million viewers

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...20TV%20channel.

Fox News is the only channel of substance catering to a fading demographic of old, autocratic traditionalists. The majority of the nation is moderate to liberal and chooses to get their news elsewhere. Stop crying about the death by obsolescence of the Republican party as if it's anyone else's fault but their own.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Fox News is the only channel of substance catering to a fading demographic of old, autocratic traditionalists. The majority of the nation is moderate to liberal and chooses to get their news elsewhere. Stop crying about the death by obsolescence of the Republican party as if it's anyone else's fault but their own.
    What I love is how he tries to spin it, the most news media, to the most watched tv channels.

Leading cable news networks in the United States in February 2023, by number of primetime viewers (in thousands)

Characteristic Primetime Aged 25-54
    Fox News 2,262 299
    MSNBC 1,165 119
    CNN 587 122

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...iewership-usa/

Fox News media blows away all the left’s news media.
    Last edited by Solkern; 04-27-2023 at 11:06 AM.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Actually no, between only holding the House, they're up against another branch of Congress controlled by Democrats and a Democrat President and so they're outnumbered two to one in the legislative process of budget reconciliation. Their zero sum game will be lost, because Republicans have done it before and failed. Only their biggest supports lose out if the government defaults. Plus the Democrats need only point out that the debt is the sole result of Republican initiated wars and Republican tax cuts reinforcing massive deficits.
    It’s humorous to me that you believe that it’s only the Republican Party that has wealthy individual supporters & corporations to answer to.

Oh you mean all those wars that Biden has publicly supported for nearly 50 years as a politician? Prepare yourself for the real deal inflation reduction act when federal spending gets cut. The American people are fed up with the current administration’s disastrous budget & economic policies.

It’s humorous to me that you believe that it’s only the Republican Party that has wealthy individual supporters & corporations to answer to.

Oh you mean all those wars that Biden has publicly supported for nearly 50 years as a politician? Prepare yourself for the real deal inflation reduction act when federal spending gets cut. The American people are fed up with the current administration’s disastrous budget & economic policies.
    Did the 'Red Wave' which gave the Democrats an additional seat in the Senate, severance more governorships and a only a narrow majority to the Republicans reflect just his 'fed up' Americans are? I think it's the reverse. Republicans have had such a disastrous time at leadership, Trump's elections lies and crimes, and their fair culture war that they couldn't even get a moderate turnout at the midterms.

McCarthy may think that he's got the sole authority to start negotiations by offering no budget and only demands for mandatory cuts and policy reversals, but he doesn't. The President has basically already told him to go back to bed.

The President has basically already told him to go back to bed.

Blog Entries

Did the 'Red Wave' which gave the Democrats an additional seat in the Senate, severance more governorships and a only a narrow majority to the Republicans reflect just his 'fed up' Americans are? I think it's the reverse. Republicans have had such a disastrous time at leadership, Trump's elections lies and crimes, and their fair culture war that they couldn't even get a moderate turnout at the midterms.

McCarthy may think that he's got the sole authority to start negotiations by offering no budget and only demands for mandatory cuts and policy reversals, but he doesn't. The President has basically already told him to go back to bed.
    It's funny how mad you are about losing the purse strings.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

This is correct. There are two parties so that when the government does whatever it wants (hint: they always will) and one side's voters are upset, they can then blame the voters of the other party when in fact it is government that wronged them, not the other party's voters. Anyone who believes otherwise probably thinks pro wrestling is real, too.

Best thing anyone can do is ignore it all, since they're too big to be brought down. Don't support them with tax dollars, don't re-tweet them, don't attend their parties, indulge in as many harmless acts of disobedience as possible, don't participate in any way. Just live your life and be happy. Any power anyone feels that they have to control anything political in this country is an illusion at best, a deception at worst.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    This is correct. There are two parties so that when the government does whatever it wants (hint: they always will) and one side's voters are upset, they can then blame the voters of the other party when in fact it is government that wronged them, not the other party's voters. Anyone who believes otherwise probably thinks pro wrestling is real, too.

Best thing anyone can do is ignore it all, since they're too big to be brought down. Don't support them with tax dollars, don't re-tweet them, don't attend their parties, indulge in as many harmless acts of disobedience as possible, don't participate in any way. Just live your life and be happy. Any power anyone feels that they have to control anything political in this country is an illusion at best, a deception at worst.
    Wrath knows what's up.