Page 2 of 53 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Indicted in New York

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    I mean the last time he invoked a mob to rise up on his behalf the Capital building was breached and people died. Clear and imminent danger exclusion to the freedom of speech is pretty obvious.
    Awww seran you are an idiot still. Our idiot but still a complete and utter moron.

I mean the last time he invoked a mob to rise up on his behalf the Capital building was breached and people died. Clear and imminent danger exclusion to the freedom of speech is pretty obvious.
    No it’s not obvious at all. That’s your leftists feelings taking over your brain which deny you any ability to think logically. Nothing in his statements have ever called for violent or illegal action.

Just to note, the ability of a defendant to rely on preventing the creation of a jury during voir dire isn't a good reason not to indict someone.
    Did I say that is a good reason not to indict someone? No.

I said best of luck to the court finding an impartial jury for this case. As in a great many people feel strongly one way or another about former President of the United States, Donald Trump. You are a good example of what I’m talking about on one side of the coin.
    Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 03-19-2023 at 03:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    No it’s not obvious at all. That’s your leftists feelings taking over your brain which deny you any ability to think logically. Nothing in his statements have ever called for violent or illegal action.
    You don't think telling a mob to go to the capital and fight like hell to protect their country wasn't their clarion call to action? Because that mob did just that after his words and everything that followed was a result of his attempt to retain power.

You don't think telling a mob to go to the capital and fight like hell to protect their country wasn't their clarion call to action? Because that mob did just that after his words and everything that followed was a result of his attempt to retain power.
    No.

Do you believe that any politician that calls for protest should be arrested? What about any one at all?

This is where your story breaks down.

You are all for shutting down and arresting anyone you disagree with.

We call that fascism, you fucking nazi pedo.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

So by your logic you believe that Maxine Waters should be arrested for inciting violence for calling for people to attack conservatives and members of the Trump administration wherever they are found right?

You believe that Cuck Schumer should be prosecuted for calling for protests of the Supreme Court and the Justices that lead up to an assassination attempt right?

What about tossing Madonna in prison for saying she wanted to go kill Trump personally?

What about the "protesters" that violently took over the Oklahoma state capitol?

So what about all of these? Or the news people that called for "largely peaceful protests" where hundreds of millions in damage was done and people were attacked and killed?

I am not holding my breath for an honest answer but your weaseling should be mildly entertaining to watch.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    No.
    That's pretty fair, although federal prosecutors have a fairly different take on breaking and entering in a seditious conspiracy to disrupt a federal election. The thousand or so arrests and the subsequent successful prosecutions tell a different story.

It's interesting though, Trump using this opportunity to raise campaign donations. Just as how he's promised in his speeches to pardon those convicted for those who took part in his conspiracy /if/ re-elected. One has to wonder why he didn't offer those pardons before January 20th 2021? Was it merely to have a ready source of cash over the proceeding two years? It certainly seems that way.

9. Default

weird hypothetical - assuming there is a lawful indictment and lawful warrant issued. who is going to arrest a former president? is that even possible under 18 usc 3056, which makes it federal law that the secret service provide protection for former presidents. if the secret service doesn't permit the arrest because of their protection mandate, what happens? If the secret service does permit an arrest, do they accompany the president to jail?

Quote Originally Posted by LOL BRIELUS View Post
    weird hypothetical - assuming there is a lawful indictment and lawful warrant issued. who is going to arrest a former president? is that even possible under 18 usc 3056, which makes it federal law that the secret service provide protection for former presidents. if the secret service doesn't permit the arrest because of their protection mandate, what happens? If the secret service does permit an arrest, do they accompany the president to jail?
    As his people have already announced they won't contest any type of restraint during his indictment I think that is a non issue. But it's already been addressed that going to jail or prison doesn't void Secret Service protection, so he'd be the most well protected felon ever.