Page 1 of 53 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Indicted in New York

Exclamation Trump Indicted in New York

Trump says that he is being charged with a crime in New York. He says he will be arrested on Tuesday, and he is calling on his supporters to protest. Apparently, the charges, which have not been announced relate to misstatements on the Trump organization's financial statements relating to hush money payments made by Trump to Stormy Daniels.

Calling for protests is pretty low class. He even blames George Soros.

There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.

If that happens, then here's what will happen in this thread:

- The usual tard crew of t4f, Seran, and Bhaalizfap will show up gloating and doing extra cringe victory dances, totally falling for yet another narrative of how Trump is totally going down for real this time. Just like all the other times he was going down for real.

- Nothing will happen to Trump.

- time4fun will be very upset and make some long winded butthurt post full of word salad and random links to fringe left blogs that she thinks "proves" Trump's guilt, just like the other 84723023842093 times Trump was super duper seriously going down for extra sure this time, and then she'll fuck off again for a while and pretend that none of this ever happened, which nobody will notice until she eventually shows back up again.

- Bhaalizfap will be like "Yeah well Trump is still the first president to be arrested so...so...SO THERE!!!!!" or some similarly weak coping bullshit as if that matters, just like he still does over the impeachments, despite Trump being acquitted both times with the whole world other than megatards like these tards knowing that the whole thing was a clown show from the start, and then he'll run back to his mental illness OCD fap/butthurt threads with his barely-hanging-on-by-a-thread fleshlight that he bought used off Craigslist.

- Seran will mindlessly repeat verbatim whatever MSNBC tells him to say, while somehow managing to come up with even worse cringe names for Trump/republicans than he already has, like "Rempooblicans" which took him a full two weeks to come up with by the way, in between posts about how Biden is the best president ever anytime oil is down .00001 cents despite still being way up from when he took office, which is totally Trump/Big Oil's fault of course, which includes Palm Oil for some reason, especially when oil is up .00001 cents at any given time.

- Ashliana will be reading the whole thread, but unable to post, because banned, and will be like:

- Normal people will continue to laugh and make fun of how stupid and gullible and butthurt you retards are.

Last edited by Methais; 03-21-2023 at 10:03 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    Trump says that he is being charged with a crime in New York. He says he will be arrested on Tuesday, and he is calling on his supporters to protest. Apparently, the charges, which have not been announced relate to misstatements on the Trump organization's financial statements relating to hush money payments made by Trump to Stormy Daniels.

Calling for protests is pretty low class. He even blames George Soros.

Considering he's being investigated for his role in the January 6th and section, he's got to realize or his attorneys have got to realize that the fact that he's blowing the same whistle for his supporters to rise up and retake America that he did on January the 6th will be used against him in that investigation.

Hopefully one of the reporters gets a picture of Donald Trump and handcuffs at his arraignment.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Considering he's being investigated for his role in the January 6th and section, he's got to realize or his attorneys have got to realize that the fact that he's blowing the same whistle for his supporters to rise up and retake America that he did on January the 6th will be used against him in that investigation.
    Trump telling his supporters to go protest is perfectly legal & constitutionally protected speech. This isn’t the People’s Republic of China (yet).

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Trump telling his supporters to go protest is perfectly legal & constitutionally protected speech. This isn’t the People’s Republic of China (yet).
    Concur, I didn’t see any inclination that he is asking for violence. Although he probably wants it, that doesn’t matter.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Best of luck to the court finding an impartial jury for this case…

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    If that happens, then here's what will happen in this thread:

- The usual tard crew of t4f, Seran, and Bhaalizfap will show up gloating and doing extra cringe victory dances, totally falling for yet another narrative of how Trump is totally going down for real this time. Just like all the other times he was going down for real.

- Nothing will happen to Trump.

- time4fun will be very upset and make some long winded butthurt post full of word salad and random links to fringe left blogs that she thinks "proves" Trump's guilt, just like the other 84723023842093 times Trump was super duper seriously going down for extra sure this time, and then she'll fuck off again for a while and pretend that none of this ever happened, which nobody will notice until she eventually shows back up again.

- Bhaalizfap will be like "Yeah well Trump is still the first president to be arrested so...so...SO THERE!!!!!" or some similarly weak coping bullshit as if that matters, just like he still does over the impeachments, despite Trump being acquitted both times with the whole world other than megatards like these tards knowing that the whole thing was a clown show from the start, and then he'll run back to his mental illness OCD fap/butthurt threads with his barely-hanging-on-by-a-thread fleshlight that he bought used off Craigslist.

- Seran will mindlessly repeat verbatim whatever MSNBC tells him to say, while somehow managing to come up with even worse cringe names for Trump/republicans than he already has, like "Rempooblicans" which took him a full two weeks to come up with by the way, in between posts about how Biden is the best president ever anytime oil is down .00001 cents despite still being way up from when he took office, which is totally Trump/Big Oil's fault of course, which includes Palm Oil for some reason, especially when oil is up .00001 cents at any given time.

- Ashliana will be reading the whole thread, but unable to post, because banned, and will be like:

- Normal people will continue to laugh and make fun of how stupid and gullible and butthurt you retards are.

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post

Hopefully one of the reporters gets a picture of Donald Trump and handcuffs at his arraignment.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

I mean the last time he invoked a mob to rise up on his behalf the Capital building was breached and people died. Clear and imminent danger exclusion to the freedom of speech is pretty obvious.

Best of luck to the court finding an impartial jury for this case…
    Just to note, the ability of a defendant to rely on preventing the creation of a jury during voir dire isn't a good reason not to indict someone.