Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Tennessee Anti-Drag Law

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Gosh, if only there had been some warning signs...

I know right. Kids being leased out by a Christian adoption center is a pretty big red flag. They along with these criminals need to be brought to justice.

Is Seran the one on the right, or the left?

Blog Entries

I was getting all fired up but then I noticed it was not Tennessee Anti-DRUG law
    Discord - Arrolus#0270

Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

Arrolus - Monk
    Aromos - Cleric

Quote Originally Posted by Luntz View Post
    https://dnyuz.com/2022/12/19/promine...-year-old-boy/

"Prominent NYC artist and activist who identifies as ‘non-binary queer’ charged with trying to have sex with 9-year-old boy"
    Seran and his ilk are trying to normalize this.

Because they are sick fucking pedos.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    So in Seran land the story of 2 gay men repeatedly raping and pimping out their young adopted boys to other pedophiles isn't the 2 gay men who repeatedly raped and pimped out their young adopted boys to other pedophiles, it's that the adoption center was run by Christians.

Somehow you get more and more vile and disgusting with every passing day.
    You evidently missed the part of that sentence where I pointed out those criminals and the adoption center who didn't screen them properly need to be brought to justice. I totally understand, your reading comprehension is selectively shitty.

Cross dressing mayor repents by passing an anti drag law, to make illegal what he did a few decades ago. Meanwhile, the GOP deflection brigade is out in full force trying to change the subject.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    You evidently missed the part of that sentence where I pointed out those criminals and the adoption center who didn't screen them properly need to be brought to justice. I totally understand, your reading comprehension is selectively shitty.
    Yes, that was so nice of you to mention "these" people are also criminals after you vilified the adoption center and mentioned them first in saying who needed to be brought to justice, almost as if the sick fuckers who committed those heinous crimes were just an afterthought to you.

Don't try to backtrack your fucked up views now. You said that disgusting shit, own it.

I'm just surprised you didn't somehow try to weave Trump into the conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Yes, that was so nice of you to mention "these" people are also criminals after you vilified the adoption center and mentioned them first in saying who needed to be brought to justice, almost as if the sick fuckers who committed those heinous crimes were just an afterthought to you.

Don't try to backtrack your fucked up views now. You said that disgusting shit, own it.

I'm just surprised you didn't somehow try to weave Trump into the conversation.
    Amazing how the agency those children were depending on to keep them safe and out of the hands of child predators failed them. Cause and effect. Note the article citing the unusual speed with which the Christian adoption agency sidled those poor kids with those monsters. An investigation into the agency and all of it's placements is needed, in addition to the summary execution of those two men.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Cross dressing mayor repents by passing an anti drag law, to make illegal what he did a few decades ago. Meanwhile, the GOP deflection brigade is out in full force trying to change the subject.
    Wait.. are you saying that any guy who has ever put on a dress is now labeled a cross dresser?

When I was 21/22, we had an airband competition in college. We all dressed up in dresses and wigs and makeup and did "Dude looks like a Lady" by Aerosmith.

We came in 3rd place.

I don't consider myself a "cross dresser" as you claim.. mostly because I have an IQ above 12.

Guess what? I'm still against teachers being able to speak to elementary children about sex and sexual situations.

I know this must upset grooming pedos like yourself, but I honestly couldn't give two shits.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Another shining example of the trans community.
    [LNet]-GSIV:Nitefallz: "wait whats a poop sock"

[Merchant]-GSIV:Skoll: "Some say the customer is always right, some say the customer is a bitch ass loser and needs to shut up"

[Private]-GSIV:Warclaidh: "what is booty percs"