Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: SOTU 2023

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    I have an honest question of you.

Why do you feel comfortable posting communist symbolism knowing that communism has committed the same atrocities as the NAZI's?
    Doubt you’ll get a response. Well maybe something like “Come on guys this time it will be different! No mass killings, no public struggle sessions, and no re-education camps!”
    Semper superne nitens.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Oh, the SOTU was on? I was watching reruns of cops on reelz.
    Did you watch last years SOTU speech?

He basically said the same thing this year... it's like he plagiarized his 2022 speech, which was probably plagiarizing someone else.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Biden draws second smallest State of the Union audience in at least 30 years

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/joe...ears-rcna69844

What was the least viewed? Joe Biden in 2021.

At least he is consistently boring.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    I suggest you read the transcript again, cuz you're interjection Fox spin into what Biden said and had accomplished. As usual.

Don't worry though, 23-24m viewers and broad consensus on the success of the speech amongst Democrats, Independents and 43% of Republicans means the truth of the administration's success is already known.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Biden draws second smallest State of the Union audience in at least 30 years

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/joe...ears-rcna69844

What was the least viewed? Joe Biden in 2021.

At least he is consistently boring.

Last edited by Methais; 02-10-2023 at 11:12 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Probably one of the best rebuttal speech I've ever watched.
    Probably one of your more coherent attempts at forming sentences.

Bravo.
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    Probably one of your more coherent attempts at forming sentences.

Bravo.
    You're a retard.. how would you know?

Maybe stick to posting women you could never land for over a decade, you perverted fuck.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Literally the same things I always say. Because I'm an unoriginal slack jawed dolt.
    Don't strain that under utilized vegetable you call a brain trying to be witty, champ.

You don't have the capacity for anything beyond rehashing the same 3 insults at everyone for decades.

Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    Don't strain that under utilized vegetable you call a brain trying to be witty, champ.

You don't have the capacity for anything beyond rehashing the same 3 insults at everyone for decades.

Retard has two syllables, I think the Conservashits on the forum aren't capable of more. Their lack of cohesive argument on any subject should be accompanied by a doctors note and a padded helmet.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Retard has two syllables, I think the Conservashits on the forum aren't capable of more. Their lack of cohesive argument on any subject should be accompanied by a doctors note and a padded helmet.
    You are re-tard-ed.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    You are re-tard-ed.
    Very good! Though for the record, I don't believe you're quite part of that exclusive club. Maybe an outer disciple. Methais, Rocktard, PB, Neveragain, occasionally SHM, all shepherded by Dreaven.