Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Fox News or Faux News: Misreporting their Bias

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Bump to remind Seran to give us a FAUX NEWZ update.
    You'll have to view the Balloon thread, Fox News and their lies have temporarily migrated over to that thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    You'll have to view the Balloon thread, Fox News and their lies have temporarily migrated over to that thread.
    Come on.. everyone knows that only Fox News has a bias... please keep your meltdown about Fox in this thread.

Years from now, people will look back and understand you better.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

They're clearly overlooking Senator Scott of Florida calling for social security and medi-care being ended, along with every other piece of legislation having a five year sunset. Not that Faux is particularly diligent in sourcing their spin.

Some Republicans have supported designating all federal programs under the stricter scrutiny of discretionary spending, so that Congress must approve each program on an annual basis. While the designation would mean Medicare and Social Security could face cuts, Republicans have repeatedly said they don’t want to eliminate the programs.

Even left-leaning outlets have said Biden's characterizations of the GOP’s plans for Social Security and Medicare are misleading.
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...-top-5-moments

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

We should continue your "FAUX NEWDS" over here.

Fox News has the best looking women.

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    We should continue your "FAUX NEWDS" over here.
    The left wing chicks can go in Bhaalizmo's thread.

Last edited by Methais; 02-08-2023 at 05:07 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    The left wing chicks can go in Bhaalizmo's thread.

What man is that? look at the adams apple
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    What man is that? look at the adams apple
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Lol. Senator Vance wonders why the Department of Transportation isn't doing more to regulate private industry's habit of letting burning train cars go through small towns. Certainly the Infrastructure Bill his party dramatically reduced could be used to incentive corporations from using fire as a means of transportation.

Sen. JD Vance, R-Ohio, said Monday that he's "horrified" by the Norfolk Southern train derailment earlier this month in East Palestine, warning that many questions remain unanswered after a controlled release of toxic chemicals shrouded the town in thick plumes of black smoke.
    Surveillance video obtained by the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette showed one of the train car's axles on fire about 20 miles outside of East Palestine on the night of the derailment, raising questions about whether conductors could have prevented the disaster.

"Many questions remain unanswered about the quality of the braking system used, the durability of the repair parts in the trains, and the Transportation Department’s regulatory approach to our nation’s rail system," Vance said Monday.
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ohi...estions-remain
    Last edited by Seran; 02-13-2023 at 08:49 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Lol. Senator Vance wonders why the Department of Transportation isn't doing more to regulate private industry's habit of letting burning train cars go through small towns. Certainly the Infrastructure Bill his party dramatically reduced could be used to incentive corporations from using fire as a means of transportation.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ohi...estions-remain
    Remember when Joe went full anti-union and made railway workers go back to work after workers complained about being overworked?

I'll bet E. Palestine Ohio remembers.

Last edited by Neveragain; 02-13-2023 at 09:53 PM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984