Page 36 of 49 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Thread: Fox News or Faux News: Misreporting their Bias

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post

2. Default

Privilege is having your own National Anthem.

Privilege is having your own "History month".

Privilege is wearing $300 sneakers when the only job you've ever had is selling drugs.

Privilege is having a Smartphone with a Data plan which you receive no bill for.

Privilege is living in public subsidized housing where you don’t have a utility bill.

Privilege is having free health insurance for you and your family that's paid for by working people who can't afford health insurance for their families.

Privilege is having multiple national organizations promoting and protecting your race that's subsidized by federal tax dollars.

Privilege is having access to a national college fund that supports only your race.

Privilege is having a television network that supports only your race.

Privilege is the ability to go march against, and protest against anything that triggers you, without worrying about calling out off work and the consequences that accompany such act.

Privilege is having as many children as you want, regardless of your employment status, and be able to send them off to daycare or school you don’t pay for.

Privilege is being strongly favored for a job opening with a company even when personal qualifications are less than other applicants.

Please Share

Quote Originally Posted by Candor View Post
    Privilege is having your own National Anthem.

Privilege is having your own "History month".

Privilege is wearing $300 sneakers when the only job you've ever had is selling drugs.

Privilege is having a Smartphone with a Data plan which you receive no bill for.

Privilege is living in public subsidized housing where you don’t have a utility bill.

Privilege is having free health insurance for you and your family that's paid for by working people who can't afford health insurance for their families.

Privilege is having multiple national organizations promoting and protecting your race that's subsidized by federal tax dollars.

Privilege is having access to a national college fund that supports only your race.

Privilege is having a television network that supports only your race.

Privilege is the ability to go march against, and protest against anything that triggers you, without worrying about calling out off work and the consequences that accompany such act.

Privilege is having as many children as you want, regardless of your employment status, and be able to send them off to daycare or school you don’t pay for.

Privilege is being strongly favored for a job opening with a company even when personal qualifications are less than other applicants.

Please Share
    WON'T SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE WHITES

This was a good one, Fox Nudes is relying on the fact the average Republican viewer has sub-human intelligence and is hoping their headline convinces readers the Trump appointee stating there was no political interference in his investigation was confirming the opposite.

Tldr; Jim Jordan and his non-whistleblower chode were caught lying again.

US attorney leading Hunter Biden probe breaks silence on claims investigation was 'influenced by politics'

The U.S. attorney in charge of the Hunter Biden investigation broke his silence Friday following explosive whistleblower allegations that his probe was "influenced by politics" and that he was "hamstrung" when making prosecutorial decisions, while denying Congress the records it requested for its oversight efforts.

House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jim Jordan last month requested U.S. Attorney for the District of Delaware David Weiss turn over materials related to those allegations.

Weiss responded in a letter Friday evening, saying he is "not at liberty to provide the materials you seek."

"The whistleblowers’ allegations relate to a criminal investigation that is now being prosecuted in the United States District Court for the District of Delaware," wrote Weiss, who was appointed by former President Donald Trump. "At this juncture, I am required to protect confidential law enforcement information and deliberative communications related to the case."

"Thus, I will not provide specific information related to the Hunter Biden investigation at this time," Weiss wrote.

The Justice Department last month announced that the president’s son had entered a plea agreement that will likely keep him out of jail. Hunter Biden is set to plead guilty to two misdemeanor counts of willful failure to pay federal income tax, and to one charge of possession of a firearm by a person who is an unlawful user of or addicted to a controlled substance

Hunter is expected to make his first court appearance on July 26.

As for the allegations, Weiss said the Justice Department "did not retaliate" against the IRS whistleblowers for making protected disclosures to Congress.

The whistleblowers, including Gary Shapley Jr., who led the IRS portion of the Hunter Biden investigation, testified before the House Ways and Means Committee in May, alleging that Weiss did not have charging authority and was "constantly hamstrung, limited, and marginalized" by DOJ officials as he sought to make prosecutorial decisions. Shapley also alleged Weiss requested special counsel authority but was denied.

But Weiss refuted those allegations, again telling Jordan that he was "granted ultimate authority over this matter, including responsibility for deciding where, when and whether to file charges" — a statement Weiss made to the committee in a letter last month.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/us-...ed-by-politics

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    This was a good one, Fox Nudes is relying on the fact the average Republican viewer has sub-human intelligence and is hoping their headline convinces readers the Trump appointee stating there was no political interference in his investigation was confirming the opposite.

Tldr; Jim Jordan and his non-whistleblower chode were caught lying again.
    If you are watching Fox Nudes you are probably on the right site for you

Quote Originally Posted by beldannon5 View Post
    Seran subscribes to Faux Nudes on OnlyFans. He said it’s his favorite channel because it has the best anime trans corn on the innerwebs & 25 cents of every dollar spent on his EBT card gets donated to the Clinton Foundation.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Seran subscribes to Faux Nudes on OnlyFans. He said it’s his favorite channel because it has the best anime trans corn on the innerwebs & 25 cents of every dollar spent on his EBT card gets donated to the Clinton Foundation.
    Here's the "talent" Seran is probably into:

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by beldannon5 View Post
    Fox Nudes would rule. The chicks on Fox are pretty hot.

Meanwhile on Seran's favorite channel, we have what you get when you order Clark Kent from Wish:

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

9. Default

I've been on vacation last week and have another week to go. What is Tucker up to, Seran? Can you perhaps give me a cliff notes version of fox news from last week and Tucker's new twitter feed? I don't know anyone more informed about him and Fox than you, so I figured I'd go to the source.
    Last edited by Suppa Hobbit Mage; 07-03-2023 at 02:10 PM.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I've been on vacation last week and have another week to go. What is Tucker up to, Seran? Can you perhaps give me a cliff notes version of fox news from last week and Tucker's new twitter feed? I don't know anyone more informed about him and Fox than you, so I figured I'd go to the source.
    I'm sure you have better things to do than read (troll) this forum on your vacation, I'd recommend going outside for a change. You might be happy to know the white nationalism rhetoric isn't dying out with your favorite fake news source with Jesse Watters stepping in.