Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39474849

Thread: Fox News or Faux News: Misreporting their Bias

As the Biden economic growth surges ahead, even the haters previously of Trump's inner circle are having to eat crow over their recession claims. 'Nobody got 2023 Right' he claims, except we know exactly who got 2023 right: President Biden and Jerome Powell.

Trump's out there trying to claim credit three years out of office just this past week, all the while Biden's economic message is hitting home and women are fleeing as Trump supporters.

Former Trump Advisor Praises Joe Biden's Economy: 'I Was Wrong'

Former Trump economic advisor Larry Kudlow conceded that his prediction of a looming recession was wrong and admitted that the U.S. economy is doing much better than expected under President Joe Biden.

Talking on Fox News' America Reports on Thursday, Kudlow offered a "mea culpa."

"I was wrong about the slowdown and the recession. So was the entire forecasting fraternity," Kudlow, now a Fox Business Network host, said.

The Bureau of Economic Analysis' report on January 25 showed that the country's gross domestic production grew beyond expectation by 3.3 percent in the last quarter. Biden has been celebrating the latest GDP data as a victory for his administration and proof that his economic policies have worked to keep the economy afloat and help it recover after the pandemic.

"Today we learned that the U.S. economy grew 3.1 percent over the past year while adding another 2.7 million jobs, and with core inflation moving back down towards the pre-pandemic benchmark," Biden said in a statement last week. "As a result, wages, wealth, and employment are higher now than they were before the pandemic. That's good news for American families and American workers. That is three years in a row of growing the economy from the middle out and the bottom up on my watch."

Commenting on the new GDP data on January 25, Kudlow said: "If I were he, I would be bragging about it too."

The state of the U.S. economy is expected to play a crucial role in the upcoming presidential election, which is now shaping up to be a likely rematch between Biden and Trump.

Earlier this week, Kudlow said on Fox Business Network that "nobody got 2023 right," adding that the mismatch between predictions and what actually happened is a question forecasters and economists will have to look into.

On Wednesday, he said: "Nobody expected a 3 percent plus growth rate in the second half of 2023. [...] We were supposed to have had either a big slowdown or recession. Exactly the opposite happened. I'm not even looking at this left vs. right. This is something for the economics profession to sort through."

Americans are starting to warm up to Biden's economic policies too, despite an existing gap between the state of the economy and voters' perception in polling.

According to the latest Consumer Confidence Survey from The Conference Board, Americans' feelings about business and labor market conditions have jumped to their highest level in two years.

The Consumer Confidence Index released on Tuesday went up to nearly 115 in January from December's rate of 108—the highest level since December 2021.

https://www.newsweek.com/former-trum...-wrong-1866232

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    As the Biden economic growth surges ahead, even the haters previously of Trump's inner circle are having to eat crow over their recession claims. 'Nobody got 2023 Right' he claims, except we know exactly who got 2023 right: President Biden and Jerome Powell.

Trump's out there trying to claim credit three years out of office just this past week, all the while Biden's economic message is hitting home and women are fleeing as Trump supporters.
    Why is this on the Fox News thread? You aren't scheduled to watch Fox News until 8pm... and this article was from Newsweek.

Fucking retard.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Earlier this week, Kudlow said on Fox Business Network that "nobody got 2023 right," adding that the mismatch between predictions and what actually happened is a question forecasters and economists will have to look into.
    PB has reading comprehension issues complicating the alzheimers.

I need to see the Foxy Nudes source material, else it’s hearsay that didn’t happen.

Also, Seran has stupidity issues complicating the retardation.

It's not a reading comprehension problem on my part.. it's a "Oh sErAn is finger painting with his own shit again, so why bother trying to read his stupidity"

Sorry Retard.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Poor Hunter is upset at Fauxy Nudes for showing images of him smoking crack & banging thots. You know…those “fake” photos and emails retrieved from the Russian hoax laptop?

Hunter Biden demands that Fox News remove ‘intimate’ images from its platforms
    https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2024/04/29/p...den-fox-letter

Also related, this song is a banger:

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Poor Hunter is upset at Fauxy Nudes for showing images of him smoking crack & banging thots. You know…those “fake” photos and emails retrieved from the Russian hoax laptop?

Hunter Biden demands that Fox News remove ‘intimate’ images from its platforms
    https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2024/04/29/p...den-fox-letter
    Seran is going to be very upset about this as soon as his TV tells him to be.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Also related, this song is a banger:

I can't stand the fucking weed culture. That being said, this is funny as FUCK!
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie