Page 1 of 49 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Fox News or Faux News: Misreporting their Bias

Default Fox News or Faux News: Misreporting their Bias

With the majority of content on Fox News now representing misapplied facts, lack of journalistic integrity and downright lies being force fed to the Right, can it be called journalism anymore? Propaganda is more appropriate.

For example, Faux News reported "green energy" company Siemens Gamesa is reporting losses. They cite that despite there being so much political pressure for renewables, the company will need assistance to continue operations. Not surprisingly the article is written with quotes about Biden, implying culpability for the business losses.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mas...nmental-action

The truth however, as reported by Reuters is the company has faced sizeable losses as a result of warranty claims for faulty equipment. In other words, design defects and poor quality guaranteed by a warranty is causing the company to fix their poor quality controls.

FRANKFURT/MADRID, Feb 2 (Reuters) - Beleaguered wind turbine maker Siemens Gamesa (SGREN.MC), soon to be delisted and folded into parent Siemens Energy (ENR1n.DE), said on Thursday its first-quarter net loss more than doubled on higher warranty provisions as a result of faulty components.
    https://www.reuters.com/business/ene...os-2023-02-02/

Siemens breaks wind and needs a bailout because they dun fucked up, but no mention of that from your favorite Republican misinformation source.

2. Default

Man you watch a lot of fox news.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Headline: John Kerry's secret CCP negotiations probed by GOP Oversight chairman

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/joh...sight-chairman

Faux wants you to believe there are secret things happening behind your back and Rimpublicants are out to save you.

John Kerry was appointed by President Biden as a Special Envoy on Climate and has been working with China over issues on.. the climate. But Rep Comer believes Kerry should instead focus his efforts on ending child labor in China. Worth noting, Rep Comer wasn't concerned about the country and it's labor practices when it was Chyyyna under the former cheeto and chief.

Apparently Fox and Comer both forget that the Executive is a separate branch of government and John Kerry isn't the Legislative branch's appointee for international relations.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    With the majority of content on Fox News now representing misapplied facts, lack of journalistic integrity and downright lies being force fed to the Right, can it be called journalism anymore? Propaganda is more appropriate.

For example, Faux News reported "green energy" company Siemens Gamesa is reporting losses. They cite that despite there being so much political pressure for renewables, the company will need assistance to continue operations. Not surprisingly the article is written with quotes about Biden, implying culpability for the business losses.

The truth however, as reported by Reuters is the company has faced sizeable losses as a result of warranty claims for faulty equipment. In other words, design defects and poor quality guaranteed by a warranty is causing the company to fix their poor quality controls.

Siemens breaks wind and needs a bailout because they dun fucked up, but no mention of that from your favorite Republican misinformation source.
    Leave it to you to bring up Fox News.

And Semen.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Headline: Hunter Biden’s laptop admission prompts fierce criticism of media who initially dismissed it: 'Corrupt allies'

The Right is still salty that the October Surprise that Trump teased and Giulianni put into play by coordinating the release of stolen material weeks before the Presidential Election. After Comey so successfully tanked Hillary's chances in 2016 resulting in Trump's election, it's no surprise MAGA World was so upset the Justice Dept wouldn't help again.
    Last edited by Seran; 02-02-2023 at 03:19 PM.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/6294605253001

Arkansas recently announced they were passing legislation to discourage discussion of crosdressing in their state. Though no word yet on if fellow MAGA head Madison Cawthorn will be heading the efforts.

Pundits on Fox News on a related story were rather surprised that the very masculine crossdresser impersonating Governor Sanders was giving an interview on Fox.

Someone is having a fox news meltdown again.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

8. Default

I enjoy it's meltdowns.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Headline: Hunter Biden’s laptop admission prompts fierce criticism of media who initially dismissed it: 'Corrupt allies'

The Right is still salty that the October Surprise that Trump teased and Giulianni put into play by coordinating the release of stolen material weeks before the Presidential Election. After Comey so successfully tanked Hillary's chances in 2016 resulting in Trump's election, it's no surprise MAGA World was so upset the Justice Dept wouldn't help again.
    Love the spin... it went from "It's not real, it's Russian disinformation!" to now it's "stolen material"

You are such a fucking retard.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

lol @ you being stupid and butthurt 24/7

Tell us what some reputable news sources are, Seran. This is mainly so I can laugh at you when you list MSNBC as one of them.
    Last edited by Methais; 02-02-2023 at 04:44 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible