Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Defund the Military Because of COVID Vaccines?

Question Defund the Military Because of COVID Vaccines?

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy said the military’s vaccine mandate will be lifted or the national defense bill will not move forward.

"We're working through what is the [National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA)], the national defense bill, we will secure lifting that vaccine mandate on our military. Because what we're finding is, they're kicking out men and women that have been serving. … That's the first victory of having a Republican majority, and we'd like to have more of those victories, and we should start moving those now," McCarthy told host Maria Bartiromo on "Sunday Morning Futures."

More...

I think McCarthy is only referring to the COVID vaccine and not other vaccines that all soldiers are required to get, such as flu, hepatitis, measles, and a bunch of others.

When McMcarthy told Biden last week about McCarthy's plans to defund the military unless Biden removes the COVID vaccine requirement for soldiers, Biden said he would consider it. If you were Biden, would you require soldiers to be vaccinated?
    There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.

Blog Entries

I served during a very contentious vaccine requirement, anthrax. It became optional. I still took the entire series.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    I think McCarthy is only referring to the COVID vaccine and not other vaccines that all soldiers are required to get, such as flu, hepatitis, measles, and a bunch of others.

When McMcarthy told Biden last week about McCarthy's plans to defund the military unless Biden removes the COVID vaccine requirement for soldiers, Biden said he would consider it. If you were Biden, would you require soldiers to be vaccinated?
    Considering the covid "not a vaccine" appears to only last a few months, I would only require it if we were in the middle of a conflict.

After reading Gelstons experience, I had no idea that they had made the anthrax vaccine optional, it seems rather stupid to require a covid vaccine.

I would totally take the anthrax vaccine if I knew I would be entering a conflict zone. Mostly because weapons grade anthrax has an 80% fatality rate.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Talking to someone that was in the armed forces, he said he's heard from people still enrolled that he knows - he's being told that folks joining the armed forces are down due to the covid vaccine requirements.

I don't know if that's true or not, but that's what I've heard.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post

Republicans want to cancel the military, impressive. I'm sure that'll work out well for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Republicans want to cancel the military, impressive. I'm sure that'll work out well for them.
    Not sure even someone as retarded as you can spin that to mean the Republicans are anti-military.

That's your party.

A Party of retards.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy said the military’s vaccine mandate will be lifted or the national defense bill will not move forward.
    Denying the entire military budget, veterans benefits, all part of the military appropriation is canceling the military. Won't work out for the Republicans, anymore than it did for Newt Gingrich.

Denying the entire military budget, veterans benefits, all part of the military appropriation is canceling the military. Won't work out for the Republicans, anymore than it did for Newt Gingrich.
    2023 is a new year with new leadership in the House.

The military will be funded and the bullshit "vaccine" mandate will be lifted.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Considering the covid "not a vaccine" appears to only last a few months, I would only require it if we were in the middle of a conflict.

After reading Gelstons experience, I had no idea that they had made the anthrax vaccine optional, it seems rather stupid to require a covid vaccine.

I would totally take the anthrax vaccine if I knew I would be entering a conflict zone. Mostly because weapons grade anthrax has an 80% fatality rate.
    It was optional for a period of time. They made it mandatory again after further testing.

Blog Entries

Veterans benefits aren't paid by the DOD, so they wouldn't be affected. You enjoy eating too much poop to know this though.