Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728

Thread: Twittergate information dump

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    That's a lot of text just to acknowledge your being wrong.
    God damn.. that's so few words for "I'm fucking so retarded, I apologize for existing"

You have yet to be right about a single thing you posted.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

That's a lot of text just to acknowledge your being wrong.
    When specifically did Trump "cause a 5-6k point slaughter in the DJIA as a result of his trade with this Chyyyna and insisting NAFTA be rewritten with no real changes."?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    When specifically did Trump "cause a 5-6k point slaughter in the DJIA as a result of his trade with this Chyyyna and insisting NAFTA be rewritten with no real changes."?
    OH YOU JUST WAIT! HE WILL COPY/PASTE SOMETHING AGAIN THAT DOESN'T SHOW IT BUT YOU KNOW HE'S RIGHT!
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Now you see why no one places any credibility behind your arguments or demands for proof. The information can be laid out in front of you in such a simple and concise matter that a child could understand, but you'll keep drooling on yourself and believing your preeminence. Sort of like the orange guy, come to think of it.

Now you see why no one places any credibility behind your arguments or demands for proof. The information can be laid out in front of you in such a simple and concise matter that a child could understand, but you'll keep drooling on yourself and believing your preeminence. Sort of like the orange guy, come to think of it.
    Why don't you point it out, in simple terms then.

Show us the start date and end date where Trump caused a "5-6k point slaughter in the DJIA as a result of his trade with this Chyyyna and insisting NAFTA be rewritten with no real changes."

Don't copy / paste a table this time (but you get an A for effort there for trying!) but actually put some "thought" into what you are trying to say.

I'll even help you.. you can copy paste this information and enter the date of which instance happened.

I'm going to make the form pretty blue for you:

Date where Trump started his "trade with China": __ / __ / __
    DJIA on the day prior:

Date where Trump insisted NAFTA be rewritten with no real change": __ / __ / __
    DJIA on the day prior:

DJIA took a 5-6K "slaughter" due to the incidents above: __ / __ / __
    DJIA close on that day:
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Let's take another look:

Remarkable considering how before covid-19 began, Dump had caused a 5-6k point slaughter in the DJIA as a result of his trade with this Chyyyna and insisting NAFTA be rewritten with no real changes. Tell me, does the resiliency of the American economy to overcome an orange idiot's lack of business acumen surprise you? Or are you so fixated on Biden being bad for business despite the obvious successes demonstrated just two years into his Presidency?

Year Average
    Closing. Price Year Open Year High Year Low Year Close

2021 $34,055.29 $30,223.89 $36,488.63 $29,982.62 $36,338.30
    2020 $26,890.67 $28,868.80 $30,606.48 $18,591.93 $30,606.48
    2019 $26,379.55 $23,346.24 $28,645.26 $22,686.22 $28,538.44
    2018 $25,046.86 $24,824.01 $26,828.39 $21,792.20 $23,327.46
    2017 $21,750.20 $19,881.76 $24,837.51 $19,732.40 24,719.22

Booyah bitch.
    There is no 5-6k swing like you're describing anywhere in this before the Covid crash.

Please enlighten us plebs with your infinite wisdom by bolding the relevant parts.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Why don't you point it out, in simple terms then.

Show us the start date and end date where Trump caused a "5-6k point slaughter in the DJIA as a result of his trade with this Chyyyna and insisting NAFTA be rewritten with no real changes."

Don't copy / paste a table this time (but you get an A for effort there for trying!) but actually put some "thought" into what you are trying to say.

I'll even help you.. you can copy paste this information and enter the date of which instance happened.

I'm going to make the form pretty blue for you:

Date where Trump started his "trade with China": __ / __ / __
    DJIA on the day prior:

Date where Trump insisted NAFTA be rewritten with no real change": __ / __ / __
    DJIA on the day prior:

DJIA took a 5-6K "slaughter" due to the incidents above: __ / __ / __
    DJIA close on that day:
    You've already wasted my time. If you're incapable of looking at the data showing the DJIA swings in front of your face then no amount of handholding will fix stupid.

You've already wasted my time. If you're incapable of looking at the data showing the DJIA swings in front of your face then no amount of handholding will fix stupid.
    Translation: "I was hoping you wouldn't realize that I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about!"

So.. it never happened and you just made it up.

What's next.. are you going to pull a SHAFT and claim that you didn't post that stupidity.. and we need video proof of you doing it?

GTFO of here with your constant retardation.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Translation: "I was hoping you wouldn't realize that I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about!"
    EVERYONE with an IQ over 12 realizes Seran never knows what he is talking about.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME