Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Twittergate information dump

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    Not sure about Trump but he freaked out on Wyrom and got a year ban.
    Yea, he freaks out like an unhinged lunatic who goes by the pronouns "They/Them" because he's that sensitive.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Yea, he freaks out like an unhinged lunatic who goes by the pronouns "They/Them" because he's that sensitive.
    My whole position on the Hunter Biden thing is. I don't care if Hunter was banging prostitutes, doing cocaine and fucking around with a gun. My problem is if it was you, I or any other prol that was banging whores, doing cocaine and fucking around with gun, we would be serving 20 years getting raped in prison. The disposal of the gun pisses me off almost as much as the 2 tier justice.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    My whole position on the Hunter Biden thing is. I don't care if Hunter was banging prostitutes, doing cocaine and fucking around with a gun. My problem is if it was you, I or any other prol that was banging whores, doing cocaine and fucking around with gun, we would be serving 20 years getting raped in prison. The disposal of the gun pisses me off almost as much as the 2 tier justice.
    Oh, are we putting people in jail for taking pictures with a handgun now? I must have been asleep with that law passed.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Oh, are we putting people in jail for taking pictures with a handgun now? I must have been asleep with that law passed.
    The amount of crack he had on the scale alone is 5 years for first offense. Interestingly enough, the harsh penalty for that small of quantity is because of Joe Biden's crime bill. Because it was crack and only black people smoked crack.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 12-09-2022 at 09:06 PM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

It certainly is remarkable that Hunter Biden was never caught in the commission of a crime and thus never prosecuted. Even more remarkable how a grand jury is unable to bring charges from photos whose narratives are purely contrived from those not present when they were taken! But I'm sure the GOP will shriek themselves hoarse, accomplish nothing, then maybe, maybe, actually do the work their choice to constituents elected them to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    My issue with the story is that:

* The story was squelched from the very day it was released by the collective efforts of unelected bureaucrats and social media.
    * 51 "Intelligence" officials put their jobs on the line when they said it was just Russian disinformation and need to be held accountable.
    * The Biden Family Business has been going on for decades with their pay to play scheme and should be thoroughly investigated.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    My issue with the story is that:

* The story was squelched from the very day it was released by the collective efforts of unelected bureaucrats and social media.
    * 51 "Intelligence" officials put their jobs on the line when they said it was just Russian disinformation and need to be held accountable.
    * The Biden Family Business has been going on for decades with their pay to play scheme and should be thoroughly investigated.
    It will never be investigated, because the morons outnumber rational people now. No one cares... because "their side is winning". They've succeeded in putting this country on the path to destitution with the morons that they're churning out.

Musky is threatening employees they'll be fired if they don't sign NDAs and threatening to sue those who leak information. So much for that vaunted free of speech he's crowing about.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Musky is threatening employees they'll be fired if they don't sign NDAs and threatening to sue those who leak information. So much for that vaunted free of speech he's crowing about.
    Jesus Christ.

Do you even know what an NDA is?

HOW ARE YOU THIS FUCKING STUPID IN EVERY FUCKING POST YOU MAKE!?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Question is, do you know his ass will be busted by the State of California for threatening termination for failure to sign non-disclosure agreements? Probably not, otherwise you wouldn't be pissing all over this forum right now.