Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Twittergate information dump

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    "NOTHING TO SEE HERE! MOVE ALONG! IF YOU LOOK INTO THIS, YOU'RE A FAGGOT!" -AnOrdim 2022

Didn't you have a conniption fit every time President Trump did something?

If you weren't so fucking retarded, it would be funny.

Now it's just sad.
    Lol its ok bud, you can look at some dicks a little bit if you want, as a treat.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Ah now you're just making up things to attribute to others. How special ed.
    You clearly didn't understand the term "hacking" as of yesterday.. I was preempting your "OMG MUSK HACKED TWITTER!" stupidity to save time and to help you look less fucking retarded.

A simple "thank you" would be appropriate from you at this point.

You're welome.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

This is about the long and short of it. Republicans upset that their stolen dick pics didn't make it onto Twitter and past right wing sensationalist media, thinking somehow that'd have made Trump a better president and have granted him a second term. How sad.

Republicans will spend their entire time in control of the House chasing conspiracy theories with their tiny majority, then lose control in 2024 when all the ongoing achievements of the Biden administration really settle in.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnOrdim View Post
    Lol its ok bud, you can look at some dicks a little bit if you want, as a treat.
    I love it when liberal beta males call other males gay as an insult.

I don't disagree.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

I love it when liberal beta males call other males gay as an insult.

I don't disagree.
    What part of Hunter's dick did you like looking at the most? Is there a specific part or do you just like the whole "package"?

Blog Entries

What part of Hunter's dick did you like looking at the most? Is there a specific part or do you just like the whole "package"?
    See how doing Gods work multiplies.

Keep up the good work, brother.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

"OMG IF YOU LOOK INTO HUNTER BIDEN'S LAPTOP AND GO THROUGH ALL THE EMAILS ABOUT THE BIDEN FAMILY BUSINESS AND THE CORRUPTION, YOU MUST BE A FAGGOT!" -AnOrdum 2022
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

7. Default

when all the ongoing achievements of the Biden administration really settle in.
    LMAO. Troll says what? I mean that is REALLY reaching for the stars there buddy.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Blog Entries

"OMG IF YOU LOOK INTO HUNTER BIDEN'S LAPTOP AND GO THROUGH ALL THE EMAILS ABOUT THE BIDEN FAMILY BUSINESS AND THE CORRUPTION, YOU MUST BE A FAGGOT!" -AnOrdum 2022
    It's probably not by chance that AnOrdum confuses a crack pipe for a dick.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    It's probably not by chance that AnOrdum confuses a crack pipe for a dick.
    He gets confused with the different things he shoves in his mouth.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

"NOTHING TO SEE HERE! MOVE ALONG! IF YOU LOOK INTO THIS, YOU'RE A FAGGOT!" -AnOrdim 2022

Didn't you have a conniption fit every time President Trump did something?

If you weren't so fucking retarded, it would be funny.

Now it's just sad.
    Not sure about Trump but he freaked out on Wyrom and got a year ban.