Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Twittergate information dump

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    I may disagree with Fauci's method of "flattening the curve" because I knew back then it wouldn't work, so why are you destroying people's lives and livelihood... but I do believe he was doing it in the public's best interest.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I may disagree with Fauci's method of "flattening the curve" because I knew back then it wouldn't work, so why are you destroying people's lives and livelihood... but I do believe he was doing it in the public's best interest.
    Given his financial ties to big pharma and his long time Leftist leaning, as well as his failures in managing HIV, I disagree. After the early info and research started to come in showing masking, lockdowns and so on failed, he kept at it.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Given his financial ties to big pharma and his long time Leftist leaning, as well as his failures in managing HIV, I disagree. After the early info and research started to come in showing masking, lockdowns and so on failed, he kept at it.
    I don't believe he did anything to be arrested and prosecuted though.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    It's amusing how much Musky and the Far Right are getting off on this. It's safe to say no one else cares.

Wrong.

Elon was pretty spicy in his tweets today. I’m eager to know what they discovered.

Of course you don't care. It was your echo chamber. It's not like they banned liberals for posting liberal stuff.

You don't give a shit about actual free speech.. your idea of free speech is only hearing things you agree with and everything else should be banned.
    What is difficult to wrap your head around the fact there's no free speech guarantee in private enterprise? Newspapers print what they want, tv/internet news outlets feature what they want and content hosters allow material per their terms and conditions. Twitter didn't display stolen material, period, now stop crying.

What a dumb fucking thing to say. New transmissions since 1984 are down 73% in the United States through 2019.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7022a1.htm

Moreover preexposure prophylaxis (Prep) is available free of charge through programs in every state and it prevents 99%+ of all transmission with a single pill a day.

Not surprising your total ignorance of a subject has colored your partisan antics.

Lying to congress, lying to promote his financial interests at the public's expense, conspiracy to conceal a crime, providing funding outside of the law for research that was specifically prohibited, conspiracy to conceal that funding, based on the hints of what is coming, conspiracy to violate First Amendment rights as a government employee. Hey, if I thought i could get away with it, I would charge him as an accessory to homicide in the NY state nursing home deaths.
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3

What is difficult to wrap your head around the fact there's no free speech guarantee in private enterprise? Newspapers print what they want, tv/internet news outlets feature what they want and content hosters allow material per their terms and conditions. Twitter didn't display stolen material, period, now stop crying.
    What you fail to wrap your cement filled head around is that it is true private companies don't have free speech guarantees, government officials, on the other hand, DO and conspiring with others to infringe on their civil rights IS a crime and many at Twitter absolutely were guilty of that.
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

Colluding with the government to suppress information is.