Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Twittergate information dump

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Trump said he wants to do away with the Constitution altogether because he's still crying about the election is irrefutably lost. Meanwhile Dreaven is over here creaming his pants over corporate TOS enforcement, where the 1st Amendment doesn't apply. Whaa whaa whaa
    Do you have an actual quote of Trump saying he "wants to do away with the Constitution altogether"?

Or is that what you and time4fun took from what he said?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Twitter had a division for someone with limited "Feminine Studies" education working for them?

Makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Is the government telling Elon to ban people?

no?

KK thanks.
    Government wasn't telling them to delete tweets either.

It's all a bunch of bullshit - whether a campaign is considered to be part of the government or not. Same with the DNC - as those were the folks asking for removal of tweets RNC was as well, but doesn't look like they were handling both sides the same.

Here - I thought this thread would be about the huge data breach Twitter had with some 5+ million users data stolen, which Elon gonna be paying on.
    Last edited by Alfster; 12-05-2022 at 07:48 PM.
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

4. Default

You do understand Senate filibusters from Republicans preventing any progress right, or your cheering on their (the GOP) atrocious record in wanting to accomplish anything but corporate welfare?
    Democrats had a majority for two years, solved nothing, made things worse... troll says what?
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post

It's all a bunch of bullshit - whether a campaign is considered to be part of the government or not. Same with the DNC - as those were the folks asking for removal of tweets RNC was as well, but doesn't look like they were handling both sides the same.

Here - I thought this thread would be about the huge data breach Twitter had with some 5+ million users data stolen, which Elon gonna be paying on.
    It's another big nothing burger, no big surprises there. Big of Elon to spend $40B+ and set off to destroy Twitter just to try, and fail, to stir up controversy.

LOL... but you were all in on Russian Collusion.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

You gotta love it. "It wasn't technically the GOVERNMENT that was doing it...it was just the guy running for president and the governing body of the political party of the guy running for president! Nothing to see here! Move along!"

Tell us again how you're not a far leftist douche bag.

Blog Entries

It's another big nothing burger, no big surprises there. Big of Elon to spend $40B+ and set off to destroy Twitter just to try, and fail, to stir up controversy.
    Have that Trump quote yet?

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

We haven't even had the 2nd drop yet and you're already acting like a dindo.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

It’s not just Twitter. Mark Zuckerberg recently spoke on a podcast that the FBI spoke with him (and Facebook leadership) to warn of a Russian disinformation campaign. *wink-wink-Hunter Biden laptop-cough* Media everywhere crushed the story and told us the laptop & data on it was just a big Russian hoax, which is exactly what the FBI was pushing.
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-62688532.amp

It hasn’t yet been legally proven that our government did in fact collude with media to censor information from the public for political motives or that President Biden previously accepted bribes from a foreign official, but there is enough evidence today to warrant a full congressional investigation into the matter. Such an investigation is two years overdue.
    Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 12-05-2022 at 08:48 PM.