Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Naijin no longer on staff

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I wonder what scapegoat Discord would use if the PC didn't exist. They might have to actually do some self reflection and realize that they have helped make the GS Discord a pretty toxic place where dissent is squashed and that the toxic GMs are indeed toxic GMs. They would also have to realize that part of the problem is that Simu/Stillfront doesn't really care all that much about the game or the playerbase, they just want to make as much money as possible before the bottom falls out, and that they should be demanding more focus be placed on the game.

Let's get real though, they would probably blame Jesus or something.
    Discord is toxic because it's moderated, and the PC isn't because the unmoderated toxicity of the former playerbase that posts here have total freedom. Thats an interesting take.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Discord is toxic because it's moderated, and the PC isn't because the unmoderated toxicity of the former playerbase that posts here have total freedom. Thats an interesting take.
    Discord is toxic because it's filled with a bunch of yes men who seem to run the place, and a few toxic GMs who at times openly imply they hate the playerbase.

I'm not sure you, one of the most toxic people on the PC, should be complaining about toxic people posting to the PC. But you do you.

3. Default

"the sheer psychic presence of this place"

Noice
    Your mind is completely fucked. It is imperative that you unfuck immediately!

Quote Originally Posted by gilchristr View Post
    "the sheer psychic presence of this place"

Noice
    Just think if everyone quit their jobs mainly (politics) because not everyone was happy with the media and public opinion.

I know it's not the same things, since those people likely have salaries. Simu being simu probably tossed in a free account and 5 peanuts.
    Last edited by Realk; 11-29-2022 at 02:09 AM.

I'm no longer on staff because I was no longer having fun. I do enjoy reading the alternative theories though.
    It must be hard to type with ghostcrawlers penis lodged in your ass. - g++

Quote Originally Posted by SpiffyJr View Post
    I'm no longer on staff because I was no longer having fun. I do enjoy reading the alternative theories though.
    Wait, SpiffyJr is Naijin?

Let's talk about your bone headed idea about removing pickpocketing.

Rekt.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Wait, SpiffyJr is Naijin?

Let's talk about your bone headed idea about removing pickpocketing.

Rekt.
    I prefer to call it revamping a dead mechanic, but that's kinda irrelevant at this point. :P

I prefer to call it revamping a dead mechanic, but that's kinda irrelevant at this point. :P
    Heh... well welcome back to the PC.. the REAL reason you stopped being a GM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

Does this mean we will get some new bomb spiffyjr scripts?!
    Discord - Arrolus#0270

Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

Arrolus - Monk
    Aromos - Cleric

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Heh... well welcome back to the PC.. the REAL reason you stopped being a GM.
    Hah! Life has gotten busy and focus has shifted as I've aged. Gemstone was about all the gaming I did and I'm unlikely to return, but I won't say never. Gemstone seems to always win in the long run.