Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PRESIDENT DECLARES WE'RE ON THE VERGE OF ARMAGEDDON!!!!!! WW3 INCOMING!

Default PRESIDENT DECLARES WE'RE ON THE VERGE OF ARMAGEDDON!!!!!! WW3 INCOMING!

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/biden-a...ssia-tensions/

"Biden says risk of "Armageddon" highest since Cuban Missile Crisis as tensions rise with Russia"

"We have not faced the prospect of Armageddon since Kennedy and the Cuban Missile Crisis," Mr. Biden said at a fundraiser for the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee."

Only took 20 months in office to get to "Armageddon"....

The fucking morons in the US better get a fucking clue - that "feelings" don't Trump "actions". Good thing we don't have Orangeman in power anymore though...

Right?

Imbeciles.

You jackasses on here better start screaming and whining again - just like you did back then - about how close we are to world destruction... oh wait, you'd have to first admit to yourselves that your "feelings" only make the world a more dangerous place and your Party is fucking insane.
    Last edited by Shaps; 10-07-2022 at 09:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post

"Biden says risk of "Armageddon" highest since Cuban Missile Crisis as tensions rise with Russia"

"We have not faced the prospect of Armageddon since Kennedy and the Cuban Missile Crisis," Mr. Biden said at a fundraiser for the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee."

The fucking morons in the US better get a fucking clue - that "feelings" don't Trump "actions". Good thing we don't have Orangeman in power anymore though...

Right?

Imbeciles.

You jackasses on here better start screaming and whining again - just like you did back then - about how close we are to world destruction... oh wait, you'd have to first admit to yourselves that your "feelings" only make the world a more dangerous place and your Party is fucking insane.
    Trump was the most peaceful President since Ford.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

3. Default

Right?

Imbeciles.

Hey no problem, I'm sure Putin is really scared of the President.

Oh right, Trump isn't President any more. We have Biden.

We're screwed.
    Last edited by Candor; 10-08-2022 at 05:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Candor View Post
    Hey no problem, I'm sure Putin is really scared of the President.

Oh right, Trump isn't President any more. We have Biden.

We're screwed.
    Wait...

Let me get this straight.

You're implying that Putin would be scared of "the President" if Trump were in office?

Seriously?

Putin. Scared of his useful idiot.

You really think so?
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

I love how Shaps has devolved into spouting nothing but anti-American, white nationalist, and scientifically illiterate propaganda these days.

Considering Putin and his top representatives themselves announced they were considering deploying nuclear weapons to punish Ukraine if it tried to regain territory, what President Biden said is entirely accurate.

Considering Putin is hiding in a bunker for fear of being killed by one of his commanders, just as Hitler did towards the end of WWII, there's no doubt whatsoever he's desperate to regain control.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    I love how Shaps has devolved into spouting nothing but anti-American, white nationalist, and scientifically illiterate propaganda these days.

Considering Putin and his top representatives themselves announced they were considering deploying nuclear weapons to punish Ukraine if it tried to regain territory, what President Biden said is entirely accurate.
    The apoplectic always omg posting style really feels like the frayed ends of sanity.

All my homies hate Armageddon. Fuck asteroids, bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post

LOL.. you try so hard. Hard for you to admit your failures in logic, intelligence, and supporting a racist warmonger like Biden. I know it's tough for you right now, and all your "training" in gaslighting, name calling, and deflection is failing miserably... because your mind is faltering... everyone can see it, except you sadly.

Don't worry though... it's not surprising a pedophile like you would support Biden... he's one of yours after all.

What's hilarious is... and I don't think you ever realized it... but, when you messed up and exposed your pedophilia... you never denied it afterwards... it takes one sick person to not realize how corrupt and stupid they are.

You really should stop. As I've said... you should seek help before you do something you can't come back from... because you're showing signs of being close to collapse.
    Last edited by Shaps; 10-08-2022 at 05:29 PM.

LOL.. you try so hard. Hard for you to admit your failures in logic, intelligence, and supporting a racist warmonger like Biden. I know it's tough for you right now, and all your "training" in gaslighting, name calling, and deflection is failing miserably... because your mind is faltering... everyone can see it, except you sadly.

Don't worry though... it's not surprising a pedophile like you would support Biden... he's one of yours after all.

What's hilarious is... and I don't think you ever realized it... but, when you messed up and exposed your pedophilia... you never denied it afterwards... it takes one sick person to not realize how corrupt and stupid they are.

You really should stop. As I've said... you should seek help before you do something you can't come back from... because you're showing signs of being close to collapse.