Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NY Civil Investigation of Trump Is Heating Up

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Hillary never pled the fifth. I watched that on tv

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Hillary never pled the fifth. I watched that on tv
    Didn't say she did, but I'm going to need video proof of you watching those hearings on TV if you expect to be taken seriously.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Didn't say she did, but I'm going to need video proof of you watching those hearings on TV if you expect to be taken seriously.
    Wait for it

Wait for it
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Don't lie, no one is ever going to take him seriously.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

I'm waiting for Trump's PAC investigation blowing up into full criminal indictment. Tens of thousands of dollars for Melania's wardrobe, hundreds of thousands to crony consultants, millions spent in attorneys fees and nothing going for GOP politics.

Trump’s PAC Isn’t Giving Any Money to Help Republican Candidates In November But It Is Paying Melania’s Designer $18K a Month

Former President Donald Trump’s Save America leadership PAC remains flush with cash as the defacto leader of the Republican Party withholds donations to GOP candidates but has spent heavily on legal bills and personal expenses, including paying Melania Trump’s fashion designer $18,000 last month.

Super PACs and party committees disclosed their August finances on Tuesday. The reports offered some jaw-dropping looks into political fundraising and spending with the midterm elections only seven weeks away.

This is not the first time Trump’s PAC reported paying Pierre large sums of money. In early August USA Today reported the PAC paid Pierre $60,000 in four installments between April 7 and June 24, also for “strategy consulting.” The newspaper noted that the Federal Elections Commission “does not allow candidate committees, which are formed to raise money for a specific candidate, to spend money on personal items, including clothing.”

https://www.mediaite.com/politics/tr...r-18k-a-month/

Mediaite has been spot on for years regarding Trump. I would definitely get all my news from them.. and just run with it....
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    I'm waiting for Trump's PAC investigation blowing up into full criminal indictment. Tens of thousands of dollars for Melania's wardrobe, hundreds of thousands to crony consultants, millions spent in attorneys fees and nothing going for GOP politics.
    Seran: "I only use unbiased sources!"

Also Seran: https://www.mediaite.com/politics/tr...r-18k-a-month/

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Evidently SHM is going with the MAGA proverb, "Innocent until Trump himself is convinced he's guilty."
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription