Page 91 of 152 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141 ... LastLast

Thread: FBI raid on Trump's home

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    All they have to do is release the body cam footage. /shrug

Weird how they won't though isn't it?
    You've got a statement from the officers and the prosecutor about the footage and it'll go to court as well. The insistence that footage of the Speaker's husband being severely beaten with a hammer being made public has the whiff of partisanship.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    You've got a statement from the officers and the prosecutor about the footage and it'll go to court as well. The insistence that footage of the Speaker's husband being severely beaten with a hammer being made public has the whiff of partisanship.
    Or perhaps people just don't trust anything the government or the media says, because they've proven over and over 9487320423490327598042570 times that they're full of shit about literally everything, and only the absolute dumbest of the dumb eat up all the bullshit they try to ram down everyone's throats.

I seriously doubt anyone would have a problem if the actual beating part were blurred out or whatever, because that's not exactly the part that's in question anyway. It's everything else that has conflicting stories, such as if the cops were let in or if they let themselves in, etc., since we're hearing both, but both can't be true. I know that's a lot for you to wrap your head around, but you'll just have to pull the dildo out of your ass and try anyway.

You having a problem with the footage being released is the only "partisanship" happening here. It could be McConnell or some other high ranking republican instead of Pelosi, with everything else about the situation, including all of the contradictions over what happened being the same, and people would still want to see the body cam footage.

Is that partisan too? Or does it only apply when it involves democrats?

Stop being such a milquetoast dipshit all the time.

^ In before you reply only to that last sentence and ignore everything else, because you're retarded and full of shit 24/7.
    Last edited by Methais; 11-17-2022 at 01:02 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

3. Default

Seems like evidence to me.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Good thing we don't have trials by public acclimation or lynching, so evidence being made public is the rare exception to the concept of privacy most Americans enjoy. There's no public interest being served by that footage being released, beyond the desire to humiliate the Pelosi family during their tribulation.

Charges have and will always remain public record, the evidence used in someone's conviction or exoneration is not. Federal cases involving the US Government as a parry to a public corruption, criminal charge, or where there is an overriding public interest are the exception by statute.
    Last edited by Seran; 11-17-2022 at 01:24 PM.

5. Default

Good thing we don't have trials by public acclimation or lynching, so evidence being made public is the rare exception to the concept of privacy most Americans enjoy. There's no public interest being served by that footage being released, beyond the desire to humiliate the Pelosi family during their tribulation.

Charges have and will always remain public record, the evidence used in someone's conviction or exoneration is not. Federal cases involving the US Government as a parry to a public corruption, criminal charge, or where there is an overriding public interest are the exception by statute.
    Paul Pelosi's friend, whats his name, it's in his public interest for the footage to be released.

Also, why was he not released on no cash bond like every other violent offender in SF?
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Says the retard who's been wanting to lynch Trump since 2015 over 84327490324720 things that all turned out to be false but you still keep doubling down on anyway, all the way from Russian piss hookers right up to OMG NUCLEAR SECRETS!

Dork.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Paul Pelosi's friend, whats his name, it's in his public interest for the footage to be released.

Also, why was he not released on no cash bond like every other violent offender in SF?
    Because it's a federal case, not state/local jurisdiction.

Imagine if you had this glimmer of intelligent thought when it came to President Trump or any other Republican for that matter.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Imagine if you had this glimmer of intelligent thought when it came to President Trump or any other Republican for that matter.
    Sure, let's all pretend all those classified documents Trump took magically appeared by themselves. Then convince ourselves the state of Georgia tried to force Trump to accept their offer to find the votes Trump asked them for. Then we'll find out the secret service stopped Trump from singlehandedly stopping the January 6th Insurrection he instigated, and so again he is the victim of other's faults.

Or we can just realize that some people are orange, corrupt losers who commit crimes and deserve punishment.
    Last edited by Seran; 11-17-2022 at 05:45 PM.

Sure, let's all pretend all those classified documents Trump took magically appeared by themselves. Then convince ourselves the state of Georgia tried to accept their offer to find the votes Trump asked them for. Then we'll find out the secret service stopped Trump from singlehandedly stopping the January 6th Insurrection he instigated, and so again is the victim of other's faults.

Or we can just realize that some people are orange, corrupt losers who commit crimes and deserve punishment.
    Remember when you thought Trump colluded with Russia.. or that he was doing some pay to play scheme with Ukraine to get dirt on Biden.. or when he "stole" teh nuclear secrets? You didn't wait for the investigation on any of these.. you immediately jumped up and down like the retarded, mouth-breathing loser you are saying "him is guilty!" Hell, even after the actual investigation of Russian collusion came back with a gigantic nothing burger.. you still claimed he colluded.

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.