Page 21 of 152 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast

Thread: FBI raid on Trump's home

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Yes, it is nuts that Trump while President destroyed documents of important, historical value in violation of federal law. That he proceeded to steal even more documents which were also owned by the People and whose possession posed a national security threat to our country is absolutely insane.
    Hey, hypocritical piece of shit, you didn't care that Hillary did it. You don't care that Obama carted off uncounted thousands of documents so why care now? Oh, yeah, because it's Trump and you are a hypocrite.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Yeah, he was always the nominee if he decided to run. .
    Yeah, no he wasn't. Even after this he still isn't necessarily.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Hey, hypocritical piece of shit, you didn't care that Hillary did it. You don't care that Obama carted off uncounted thousands of documents so why care now? Oh, yeah, because it's Trump and you are a hypocrite.
    Hillary made use of classified documents while in office as Secretary of State. Obama's supposed 'carting off' of documents has also been debunked too many times to count. You really ought to come up with ways that actually defends Trump's stealing of classified and top security clearance documents after he was voted out of office. Like Dreaven, you're putting entirely too much credibility into Trump's multiple and very contradictory claims made on his social media swamp.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Hillary made use of classified documents while in office as Secretary of State. Obama's supposed 'carting off' of documents has also been debunked too many times to count. You really ought to come up with ways that actually defends Trump's stealing of classified and top security clearance documents after he was voted out of office. Like Dreaven, you're putting entirely too much credibility into Trump's multiple and very contradictory claims made on his social media swamp.
    Hillary destroyed massive numbers of emails, many we found out later, were classified and she mishandled them over her private server so document destruction, mishandling classified intel and so on. You don't care. You care now because it's Trump.

Shut your hypocritical pie hole.
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3

Video proof of destruction of historical government documents... Lock her ass up.

Right?

So, why did they wait 12-24 months? I am saying that this is a farce, fake and made up and shitbags like you keep defending it while you excuse Hillary destroying evidence and records during a criminal investigation. You dismiss Hillary obstructing justice and lying to congress. You keep ignoring the uncounted thousands if not hundreds of thousands of documents that the Obama administration carted off to Chicago and one of his admin that literally tried to steal documents from the national archive. You shrug off Comey passing information to his buddy. You dismiss the Hunter Biden laptop and the massive corruption and illegal activities that he documents himself. You excuse the FBI intentionally lying to a Fisa court to spy on a political opponent and then a sitting president. You claim that the excessive prosecutions of Jan 6th riots are justified while you cover up domestic terrorism for years as BLM and Antifa burned, murdered and destroyed the nation. And you think it justified that the FBI has not interfered in 3 election cycles.

You useless, whiny, piece of human filth, fucking HYPOCRITE!

You and the Left you so love only care about the law when you think you can use it to attack your enemies, steal from the American public to fund your personal schemes so you can feel morally superior or to enrich your corrupt leaders.

Cry a river, every fucking one of you will come to rue the day you thought this was a good idea. Politically you have committed suicide, destroyed the FBI and enraged much of the nation even those not even close to being Conservative. So save me your self righteous indignation about shit you don't know about, that there is no proof about and that there is no evidence of. This administration is conducting a personal, political with hunt and because of their corrupt actions in this, Trump could pretty much eat a live baby on national TV and still get elected.

Now fuck off.

I'm sorry- what exactly was inappropriate or unfair of me to ask you to present an alternate situation involving a different private citizen and the same basic circumstances that you would find acceptable?

What was so offensive about asking you what the DoJ should have done instead after they were informed by someone close to Trump that, despite a signed statement to the contrary, he was holding on to information classified at the highest levels, some of which may have been related to nuclear programs?

You keep insisting the DoJ is behaved in a horrible, corrupt fashion, so shouldn't it be easy for you to describe what you believe they should have done instead?

And you keep implying Trump did nothing wrong (Though you have done everything in your power to avoid discussing his actual behavior), so shouldn't you easily be able to point to another situation involving a private citizen and the same basic set of facts that you would also find acceptable?

This is a discussion about the legality and ethics of a specific situation. Why are you so upset and swearing and hurling personal insults when asked for your own opinion on the legality and ethics of the situation?
    Last edited by time4fun; 08-14-2022 at 06:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    I'm sorry- what exactly was inappropriate or unfair of me to ask you to present an alternate situation involving a different private citizen and the same basic circumstances that you would find acceptable?

What was so offensive about asking you what the DoJ should have done instead after they were informed by someone close to Trump that, despite a signed statement to the contrary, he was holding on to information classified at the highest levels, some of which may have been related to nuclear programs?

You keep insisting the DoJ is behaved in a horrible, corrupt fashion, so shouldn't it be easy for you to describe what you believe they should have done instead?

And you keep implying Trump did nothing wrong (Though you have done everything in your power to avoid discussing his actual behavior), so shouldn't you easily be able to point to another situation involving a private citizen and the same basic set of facts that you would also find acceptable?

This is a discussion about the legality and ethics of a specific situation. Why are you so upset and swearing and hurling personal insults when asked for your own opinion on the legality and ethics of the situation?
    You don't ask for the legality of "certain" situations. I don't agree with your premise and I am not playing your game. You don't answer such things when asked and you resort to insults and so on so why do you think you deserve better.
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-law...141854929.html

Now this is a proper and very well written news article. Succinct, cohesive, and not partisan feeling (at least how it reads to me).

This is the first well done (IMO) piece clarifying some facts.

This finally gives me some information to make an informed decision... "At least one lawyer for former President Donald Trump signed a written statement in June asserting that all material marked as classified and held in boxes in a storage area at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago residence and club had been returned to the government, four people with knowledge of the document said."

"The existence of the signed declaration, which has not previously been reported...."

Now - if this is true (as no specific source is identified) - and I did not see it listed in the NARA archives regarding this matter... BUT... if this is true, then I see that they committed a violation.

This depends on how the declassification argument resolves itself.

Still waiting to see though if it was just "official correspondence" or "ZOMG nuclear codes world is going to perish" material.

The big sticking point, for me, is if a lawyer signed an official document declaring all such materials had been returned - then not.

The rest is meh.. but I can get on board with that.
    Last edited by Shaps; 08-14-2022 at 08:24 PM.

You don't ask for the legality of "certain" situations. I don't agree with your premise and I am not playing your game. You don't answer such things when asked and you resort to insults and so on so why do you think you deserve better.
    What premise don't you agree with and what game?

You're implying that what the DoJ did was wrong and what Trump did was fine. I'm accepting that. In return, all I'm asking you to do is give another situation where you would also be okay with someone doing exactly what Trump did (private citizen). And to tell us what the DoJ should have done instead.

These aren't trick questions. Why are you so upset and defensive about these questions? Shouldn't you be able to answer them if you're so sure what Trump did was fine and what the DoJ did was not?

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    What premise don't you agree with and what game?

You're implying that what the DoJ did was wrong and what Trump did was fine. I'm accepting that. In return, all I'm asking you to do is give another situation where you would also be okay with someone doing exactly what Trump did (private citizen). And to tell us what the DoJ should have done instead.

These aren't trick questions. Why are you so upset and defensive about these questions? Shouldn't you be able to answer them if you're so sure what Trump did was fine and what the DoJ did was not?
    You literally don't know much about the situation.. you are merely speculating.

Your speculation consists of "Trump is wrong" and "Democrats are right" and nothing more.

I realize this raid really has you fired up.. which is why you came back here instead of just lurking... but one day you will look back at all the dumb shit you fell for and maybe, just maybe realize that you are a gullible fool.

I doubt it though. In your "mind", you still believe Trump was colluding with Russia, that he made a phone call with the President of Ukraine that was so egregious that he needed to be immediately removed from office and that he lead an armed insurrection to overthrow the government.
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 08-14-2022 at 08:48 PM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.