Page 112 of 152 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1518

Thread: FBI raid on Trump's home

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    I’m not going back through his 9273782922 post, but used to always post shit like, America is going to implode “very soon”, and other shit similar to that.
    He's probably not wrong if things keep heading in the direction that democrats are trying to push.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    You’ve been saying for the past 6 years the world is coming to an end “very soon” is it very soon yet?
    Kind of like climate alarmists?

Last edited by Neveragain; 01-26-2023 at 11:37 AM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post

Don't forget the Doomsday Clock, which they just moved to "90 seconds from midnight" the other day and then just stood there looking stupid like they just sharted and are hoping nobody noticed.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

"THAT'S DIFFERENT! THE PLANET IS DYING AND WE NEED TO PROTECT IT!"
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    "THAT'S DIFFERENT! THE PLANET IS DYING AND WE NEED TO PROTECT IT!"
    hallelujah!

::Passes around the donation plate::

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Don't forget the Doomsday Clock, which they just moved to "90 seconds from midnight" the other day and then just stood there looking stupid like they just sharted and are hoping nobody noticed.
    Now more than ever we need a true hero.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Would you say ExxonMobil was a climate alarmist? Because if one of the biggest producers of carbon emitting products has produced information in line with what other climate change scientists have released, then it's in fact your head in the sand opinion that's wrong.

Memos unearthed in 2015 suggest the conglomerate long knew of the link between burning fossil fuels and global warming — despite downplaying it. Now researchers have put hard numbers on that apparent duplicity. A new analysis shows that ExxonMobil’s internal projections broadly matched, and occasionally outperformed, the worrying forecasts made by outside academics and government scientists over the same period.

Please use the sharing tools found via the share button at the top or side of articles. Copying articles to share with others is a breach of FT.com T&Cs and Copyright Policy. Email licensing@ft.com to buy additional rights. Subscribers may share up to 10 or 20 articles per month using the gift article service. More information can be found at https://www.ft.com/tour.
    https://www.ft.com/content/fa52cb49-...9-b34116b05d48

The analysis was carried out by Geoffrey Supran, now environmental policy researcher at the University of Miami, climatologist Stefan Rahmstorf and Harvard university historian of science Naomi Oreskes. They gathered all known company material concerning anthropogenic global warming: 32 internal documents by ExxonMobil scientists and managers between 1977 and 2002, plus 72 peer-reviewed publications written or co-written by company scientists between 1982 and 2014.

From these, the researchers pulled out 16 temperature projections, calculated between 1977 and 2003 using climate models either built or run in-house (sometimes with academic collaborators), and rated their accuracy. Overall, the company’s global warming projections closely tracked subsequent observed temperature increases: between 63 and 83 per cent were judged to be accurate. The material also showed company scientists forecasting a warming of 0.2C per decade, in line with models elsewhere.

https://www.ft.com/content/fa52cb49-...9-b34116b05d48

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Would you say ExxonMobil was a climate alarmist? Because if one of the biggest producers of carbon emitting products has produced information in line with what other climate change scientists have released, then it's in fact your head in the sand opinion that's wrong.
    Preach, Brother Seran!

I feel the spirit of Mother Gaia running through body, hallelujah!

Send more money!

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

It really is amazing. Climate zealots used to say shit like “turning down your thermostat by just 3 degrees in the winter can save the planet! Buy a led light when your old bulbs burn out!”

Free/cheap and easy “solutions” that didn’t impact our daily lives.

Now they are like “ban all meat! Have an abortion! Ban gas powered cars and buy an expensive electric vehicle!” All while they are traveling around the world in their private jet.

This is what happens if you let the lunacy of the left grow even slightly; they turn everything they touch into shit.

Preach, Brother Seran!

I feel the spirit of Mother Gaia running through body, hallelujah!

Send more money!

LOL @ Seran "sending" money to anyone.

He's not a giver.. he's a taker.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.