Page 103 of 152 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1518

Thread: FBI raid on Trump's home

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    Sure, and you answer mine with just a yes and no.

Did government agencies ask Biden repeatedly for these documents?

Before Trump was raided by FBI did government agencies repeatedly ask Trump to return the classified documents he knowingly took?
    And now I can quote... no fucking clue why this is happening.

Ok. But first, you have to answer mine. Just 2 questions:

1) Biden left the White House as VP in what year?

2) Biden started his "think" tank Penn Biden Center in what year?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

So apparently the documents were moved around a bit. So much for that "immediately handed them over" bullshit. Clear case of more coverup to protect the POTUS right before a midterm. But it's not partisan hackery and an abuse of power to cover it up. Nooooooooo

With the reported discovery of a second batch of highly classified documents connected to President Biden, the decisions of Attorney General Merrick Garland are fast moving from the inexplicable to incomprehensible.

Garland was presumably briefed that classified documents were discovered in Joe Biden’s old office on Nov. 2. He also presumably knew about the Biden documents when he appointed a special counsel to investigate the classified documents at Mar-a-Lago 16 days later.

At the time of the appointment of Jack Smith, some of us noted the inexplicable refusal of Garland to appoint a special counsel to look into alleged Biden influence peddling and other crimes.

Garland continued to refuse such an appointment even as he justified the appointment of Smith on the basis that Trump was running for the presidency. Joe Biden is the president. What is the difference?

President Biden, meanwhile, is feigning ignorance, simply saying he was “surprised” the documents were there.

By not discussing the content of the documents, Biden minimizes his vulnerability to charges of obstruction or false statements. He can simply declare “surprise,” knowing that many in the media will welcome his silence as they spin the scandal.

The documents were discovered six days before midterm elections at a think tank affiliated with the University of Pennsylvania. Manuel Balce Ceneta/AP
    Despite the lack of information, the press and pundits have already declared there is no real national security danger and certainly no comparison to Mar-a-Lago. Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee, D-Texas, declared “There is no comparison. They were in a locked closet. They were not accessible.”
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ce/ar-AA16eDoU
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Sure, and you answer mine with just a yes and no.

Did government agencies ask Biden repeatedly for these documents?

Before Trump was raided by FBI did government agencies repeatedly ask Trump to return the classified documents he knowingly took?
    The FBI didn't have to ask Biden for documents as they were reported and voluntarily handed over.

Trump meanwhile was asked repeatedly for documents, refused and instructed their return which after an investigation over a year resulted in raids seizing stolen material. Circumstances couldn't be more different the little twat PB should already know.
    Last edited by Seran; 01-12-2023 at 09:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post

Ok. But first, you have to answer mine. Just 2 questions:

1) Biden left the White House as VP in what year?

2) Biden started his "think" tank Penn Biden Center in what year?
    And 2018.

Great and what? Are you saying Joe Biden packed every single thing and move every single thing on his own, and not one single aid helped him? Just like Trump packed everything and moved everything on his own and not one single aid help him, is that correct?

Documents get misplaced all the time. Still this isn’t defending Biden. It was his responsibility to be aware of these documents, and know where they were. he fucked up.
    Last edited by Solkern; 01-12-2023 at 08:39 AM.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    So apparently the documents were moved around a bit. So much for that "immediately handed them over" bullshit. Clear case of more coverup to protect the POTUS right before a midterm. But it's not partisan hackery and an abuse of power to cover it up. Nooooooooo

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ce/ar-AA16eDoU
    Honestly, at this point.. it looks like there is someone leaking this stuff for their own goals... be it trying to force Biden not to run again (and at the same time prevent Trump), or give grounds to have him impeached, putting Giggles in as the new President.

Every.single.President (and now at least 1 VP) has classified materials.. it was only bad when Trump had it so they tried to make hay of it.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

I had this happen before, had to clear cookies or something to fix it
    The idiot award goes to…

The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

So... according to Solkern... Biden left office as VP in 2017... and started the Penn Biden Center in 2018..

BUT BIDEN NEVER TOUCHED ANYTHING WHILE MOVING IN!

This IS you defending him... you are making a willfully ignorant claim that he handled these documents in 2016 but never again... KNOWING his think tank wasn't formed until 2 years later...

As far as your question: We have no idea if the classified documents were asked for by Archives or not.

Unlike you, I don't just sit there with my mouth wide open, waiting for the Biden Administration to drop something into it and I just swallow it because he's got a big D behind his name.

There is clearly a two tier justice system in place here.. and it's not one based upon race, but one based upon Party.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

I had this happen before, had to clear cookies or something to fix it
    I thought it had to do with my Outlook because I opened my email before opening the forums... but that's not it. Seems completely random whether I can or not.

I hit "Reply with Quote" and I can see it flash your post for an instant, then it goes away and gives me a blank screen.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    The FBI didn't have to ask Biden for documents as they were reported and voluntarily handed over.

Trump meanwhile was asked repeatedly for documents, refused and instructed their return which after an investigation over a year resulted in raids seizing stolen material. Circumstances couldn't be more different you little twat.
    Is this when he was selling the nuclear codes to Putin?

You fucking retard.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Honestly, at this point.. it looks like there is someone leaking this stuff for their own goals... be it trying to force Biden not to run again (and at the same time prevent Trump), or give grounds to have him impeached, putting Giggles in as the new President.

Every.single.President (and now at least 1 VP) has classified materials.. it was only bad when Trump had it so they tried to make hay of it.
    Possibly true.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie