Page 102 of 152 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1518

Thread: FBI raid on Trump's home

Solkern.. if you could go through your "thought" process on your last post for me, that would really make my morning.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    PROTIP: If you are quoting a Seran post and saying that Seran is right.. you might want to take a step back and go through it one more time.... since he's usually wrong about everything.

Your post makes zero sense... you claim Trump wasn't authorized after he left the White House.. but Biden was authorized when he left the White House as VP?

Wait.. you do realize that Biden isn't VP now.. he left the White House in 2016 as a civilian and only became President in 2020?[/COLOR]
    When Biden handled the classified documents, he was VP.
    Trump was handling classified documents when he wasn’t the president.

I’m going by what information is available. I’m not making assumptions.
    Biden said he never handled the documents after he stopped being VP.

I’m not going to assume he did, I’ll take his word for it, and until information proves otherwise, I’ll leave it at that. He wouldn’t have shit on Trump repeatedly if he did know about those documents(and Biden is a fucking idiot for either forgetting or not knowing they were there)

Unless you have evidence or proof that Biden was indeed handling those classified documents after he left his post as VP, please do share it. Otherwise, how you feel is irrelevant.
    Last edited by Solkern; 01-12-2023 at 08:20 AM.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    And them had them still after he left office.
    According to every report available. He never handled them after he was VP.
    That doesn’t mean what he did was wrong. He’s a fucking idiot for either not knowing or forgetting about them.
    The idiot award goes to…

The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

I really have no idea what the fuck is going on with the forums and why I can't edit or quote sometimes. Probably something on my end...

Anyway... all that is required from you, Solkern, is just the smallest bit of questioning what you are being spoon fed and just accepting because in your tiny head: Trump = Bad Biden = Good because you can't think in terms other than that.

Let's do a quick little exercise here... answer 2 easy questions for me:

Biden left the White House as VP in what year?

Biden started his "think" tank Penn Biden Center in what year?

Stop taking Democrats "word for it" and doing the exact opposite for any Republican.

Do your own "research"... answer the above 2 questions and perhaps you too can see the light.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern
    According to every report available. He never handled them after he was VP.
    That doesn’t mean what he did was wrong. He’s a fucking idiot for either not knowing or forgetting about them.

Do you believe that the US legacy media is more hard on Democrats or Republicans.. or do you believe that they handle each party the same without bias?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

I really have no idea what the fuck is going on with the forums and why I can't edit or quote sometimes. Probably something on my end...

Anyway... all that is required from you, Solkern, is just the smallest bit of questioning what you are being spoon fed and just accepting because in your tiny head: Trump = Bad Biden = Good because you can't think in terms other than that.

Let's do a quick little exercise here... answer 2 easy questions for me:

Biden left the White House as VP in what year?

Biden started his "think" tank Penn Biden Center in what year?

Stop taking Democrats "word for it" and doing the exact opposite for any Republican.

Do your own "research"... answer the above 2 questions and perhaps you too can see the light.

Please share a post I made where I said Biden is good? Ever since this situation has come out, I’ve repeatedly called him a fucking idiot, and I’ve never ONCE defended him.
    All I’ve said is, his situation and Trump’s aren’t the same.
    You are aware of that, right?
    Last edited by Solkern; 01-12-2023 at 08:26 AM.
    The idiot award goes to…

An hour later:

Just answer the 2 simple and basic questions I asked Solkern.

This is a learning moment.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern with a straight face
    All I’ve said is, his situation and Trump’s are the same.
    You are aware of that, right?

You've literally said the exact opposite of this on multiple occasions.

Please stop... or at the very least, go back and edit like 4 of your posts.

Fucking Goldfish.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Just answer the 2 simple and basic questions I asked Solkern.

This is a learning moment.

Sure, and you answer mine with just a yes and no.

Did government agencies ask Biden repeatedly for these documents?

Before Trump was raided by FBI did government agencies repeatedly ask Trump to return the classified documents he knowingly took?
    The idiot award goes to…

An hour later:

You've literally said the exact opposite of this on multiple occasions.

Please stop... or at the very least, go back and edit like 4 of your posts.

Fucking Goldfish.[/COLOR]
    Noticed I edited my post and corrected it TWO MINUTES, before you made yours?
    Last edited by Solkern; 01-12-2023 at 08:32 AM.
    The idiot award goes to…

An hour later: